FREMEN strategy

Guest Cheatah

Yo Guys

I agree wif sven (you'd better change that dumb nick to something like SVEN da MAster)

I played games like warzone 2100, or Earth 2150, where either the game tried to be too realistic, or the units where far too clever. Okay some people hate micro management, but what would a game be without. I still agree that the units are real dumb, but just feel lucky that you don't just have to click in the middle of your opponents base, and lie back and wait to win. And if that's what you want, well then if i where you, i throw myself off a building. Shot, Sven da master

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lord_Odin

OK this is totally off the subject here, but does anyone know how to get the fremen to ride the sandworms?

It says you need a thumper unit, which I remember from Dune 2k, but I haven't come across any thumper units in Emperor...was wondering whether another unit did the same job?

Build roughly 2 dozen Fedaykin and sneak them near the entrance to the enemy base. The detonate 4 or 5 EITS above the inside of the base and in the confusion sneak the feds in and put them on guard mode. Watch the base go the way of the dinosaur.

*someone screams in background about the Tleilaxu making dino gholas*

hmmm...only fremen might be good for stealthy attacks but when i played the ordos campain then i mostly used a comination of ~15 fremen, ~15 Fedaykin, ~15 imperial sardaukar & ~15 sardaukar elite....with these troops i seriously kicked ass...also sardaukar elite r very good for shooting down air units...so when taking out enemy harvesters and u r attacked by infantry, let fremen warriors and sardaukar handle them while sardaukar elite eliminate the carryalls that try to get away with harvesters...an exelent anti everything group....but still against minotaurs it sucks because those nasty beings can kill like 3 of my babies with one shot...that's why i kept away from atreides areas and attacked harkonen who never saw what hit 'em :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sardaukar3390w

One time my fedaykin just 2 took out a bunch of devastators 4 i think didnt lose any fedaykin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRIN

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

How about a 1000 caliber 100 barreld machiengun capable of depleted uranium slugs over a 1000000 mile radius without ever having to reload, capable of surviving any punishment, that can fire a few billion rounds per second with an automatic targeting system and the ability to move as fast as 20000 miles per second?

Is that flawless?

have you ever even played the game u idiot. harkonnen air defence will wipe them all out and flame turrets, did u ever think about them ur unexperienced arent u. why do u people readthis shit. read the atreides strategy the one that sais how to destroy a base affectively. ur replies would mean aqlot to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cost=64*250=16,000

For that, you could get 15 inkvines or even more flame guys and enough scouts to ensure the fremen fedaykin would get spotted and annihalated.

Or an equal number of fedaykin, and then it makes no odds.

Enough of anything (if unequalled) is solid. Don't point it out, there is no need to do so, as it is obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

I personaly build 10-20 fedikay. have my  ix replicater replicate them. send the replicats to one side of the base to distract them. then send the real fediksys to the other die of there base. reacking as much adamage as posibul then having them run.