Subhouse Units? Please post here

leech13

I was just wondering if anybody has any ideas for new subhouse units but only subhouse units

for example:

A tleilaxu flesh eater (wow! so original)

It would eat dead infantry and return 2/5 or something of the original price

for ex: a sniper would get 60 back

also

it could eat maybe 5 of a certain class (dust scout,buzz saw, sandbike; assault, laser, mongoose) and use the salvaged materials to create a new unit of the same class

An Ixian invention that is similar to an Ordos Dust Scout in that it is cheap and can sink into Dust Bowls. It's difference would be that it can also travel under the sand and detonate like the infiltrators, underneath the enemy. It would not be camouflaged as it could hide underground, and would have no other weapon, like the infiltrator. It would be unable to travel through rock so attacking enemy bases would be close to impossible. It would be weak against worms obviously.

An Ixian invention that is similar to an Ordos Dust Scout in that it is cheap and can sink into Dust Bowls. It's difference would be that it can also travel under the sand and detonate like the infiltrators, underneath the enemy. It would not be camouflaged as it could hide underground, and would have no other weapon, like the infiltrator. It would be unable to travel through rock so attacking enemy bases would be close to impossible. It would be weak against worms obviously.

wel...explain how you could kill it if its undergrund.

btw. weak armor would be nice.

I feel the sardaukar deserve a vehicle. My thoughts would be something slightly similar to the smuggler buggy, with rockets, but slightly further range, and shields if not heavier armor.

BTW nice for the ixians to have a unit that can sink into dustbowls, but travel under the sand? Please..

wel...explain how you could kill it if its undergrund.

btw. weak armor would be nice.

The same way you kill worms. You see the ripples in the sand (maybe), and then order your units to shoot shoot shoot! And, like the Ordos Saboteur, it would blow up when out of life, so stand clear while you throw death at it.

I have a idea for a funny unit.

Worm Controller - The Worm controller is equipped with Special armor. If he is starting deployment, it will take 3 Seconds for completion of the Deployment and 7 seconds for him to charge up, he will be able to call the Greater Shai hulud but, he gets killed in the process.  If he gets killed by a Sandworm.  His suit will attach itself to the worm's body and gives the player the ability to control the worm untill the worm is killed.

How does that sound?  ;D

Timenn will love it.

Hmm, how strong is the Greater Shai-Hulud. Cause you won't overpower units... Never knew they existed...

An idea:

Sardaukar: The sardaukar paratrooper. They enter an Adv Carryall. (5 max.) and they can paradrop wherever they want. They carry the same gun as the normal Sards, but they can deploy it to have a larger range. Same range/health as normal Sard, but in the air they are more vulnerable...

a sardaukar apc

it would be a huge black bug looking thing (like harvester only more boxy and flatter) that could go as fast as the atr apc

it could carry 10 *Sard only* under HUGE armor (able to withstand up to 2 devistator blasts (it would die on the second plasma missile barrage) but woth only a **light** kindjal gun on a turret. also it would have the disadvantage of not bieng airlift capable  :(... well maybe not but still

that is the main idea

Tleilaxu mother bug. A giant insect that is VERY slow and has very weak armour. It's only weapon is to eat infantry and chew on vehicles with acid saliva. But it will almost always get shot first. The advantage? When it dies, it bursts, and ten fully formed leeches pop out! ;D

The Ix Electrocuter.

The Electrocuter fires a small wave of Electric energy at his enemy. if this beam successfully strikes upon his target. It will be "Chaos striked" for 4 seconds. Also if there are some units nearby the wave will have a chain reaction to a max of 2 units.  The Electrocuter will have the range of a NIAB tank and can regenerate. The speed of a Ixian infiltrator and the armor of a Mongoose. ( The Unit's affected by the wave can attack the Ix Electrocuter )

Price:1400

One bar: Receives more speed

Two bars: Receives more armor

Three bars: The chain effect has more range and can affect more units.

wow very good idea the Ix elec. it would be fun to do that hehe but probably ppl would make rush with em you know like 40 of em and the entire enemy units are confuse lol but its a great idea... I propose a Sardaukar vehicule that could have a shild and that would have the same laser as the sardaukar commander but it would be stronger and it has the possibility to sneak... what ya think?

All subhouses

Medical center:

produces doctors for 500 solaris

a slower moving repair vehicle for infantry

weapon: poisen needles for close range kill. kills slow like leech but cant be counteracted without another doctor.

-or-

the dentist:

an evil tleilaxu creation capable of torturing enemy infantry into giving up that houses or subhouses secrets, meaning you would be able to, for a short while, create a random unit of theirs (only one that your enemy can currently make) exept for the engineer and scout. this would work for maybe 1 minute each time

you would have to build a medical facility which would, out front, 7 operating tables.  the dentist would go out onto the field and tranquilize an infantry. it would pick up the infantry (your own units wont try to kill it until it wakes up) and bring it to an operating table where the inf will be tortured with drills and other evil dentistry things unil it looses all health at which point it will give up a "secret". it will also die.

note:this was a joke

note 2:no offence to any dentists or children of dentists this was a joke

Why not a killer nurse with a giant syringe while we're at it? Hee hee....only kidding.....

But the medical centre is a good idea, particularly if you play Harkonnan, which cannot self-repair or have repair vehicles. But then, that's the point I suppose, and the Harkonnan don't care enough. Neither do the Ordos. It would have to be an Atriedes building.

Or facedancer that can sneak to enemy base as member of enemy infantry and be used to destroy something.

When i read this i very thinked at a unit of Red Alert 2...

The SPY!!! to infiltrate the enemy factory, to get the abilety to build promoted tanks, and same with barracks, and when in palace, it's holds the enemy's superweapon from building for 5 minut's or so, or until the spy is hunted out of the building by a other infantery unit, i can see it already, the game would be loads nicer that way!

H A R K O N N A

yeah

that'd be cool if you could hide the enemies units from him/her

-new idea-

tleilaxu ramleech

like a virus this leech would die immediatly after infesting something

you could deploy it and pick a target.

the leech would rush forward at full speed running over infantry in its path and smash straight into the vehicle of choice infecting it, but on the inside.

this way, the only way to remove the thing is if you self-destruct the unit (like a dev)

the way to counteract it (the only way) is to use a repair vehicle(even then it will die eventually)

either way the enemy loses a unit and if it goes your way you will get a leech (normal not suicide)

downside:

since leech is on inside, infected unit can be carryalled

2 min. is to long I think, and it's better if it need time to charge up.

But it is a nice idea when it can cloak enemy units too... ;D

Yeah, mino fleet attack! how shit, i had selected the cloaker army, shit, now th eenemy has an inviseble army, HELP ME!!!

H A R K O N N A

Sardaukars should have a hugh palace, It let you build the normal Sardaukars and the Elite Sardaukar, And at the top of the palace(After you build Hanger and upgrading the palace), You can build Laserthopters, They're just like the Ornithopters, But shot laser and much faster then the normal Orni, But got light armor.