the Afterburner

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

create a burning wall. good for destroying massed infantry. spill some inkivine and set it aflame. all infantry that'll try to pass will turn into fresshly smoked steaks. mmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmm stakes

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

The wall is strictly a defensive tactic. The thing about it is that it DOES NOT let infantry in. they would simply burst in flames if they tried it!

only use this against a newbie or a computer player, for having fun when youre bored

neither do i when i got the game i was expecting it (being harks) to be like major tank warfare and slammer u know wut i mean..like a massive slegehammer almost like the siege tank and valks in starcraft.....(ps thats all i use in starcraft hehehehe)

• 3 months later...

Duh,

That smelly goo from a Inkvine won't stay/burn long ofcource that's why you force fire.

Keep the Inkvine shooting at one place and burn the stuff ONCE. Every time the Inkvine shoots again it will replace the old "patch" and keeps buring.

I already tried it before (this topic) and it looks fun to see 10 inkvine creating an inferno. However it's extremely weak. ;)