Air Drone raiding

evilbaronatreides

i agree on the they're cooler thingy... air drones are boring.. gunships are fun....

talking about bad day... god yesterday... i was realy fucked up.... i rode in a creek with my bike when i was returning home from a party

Actually, attacking an AA mine with an Air Drone can be done, you just have to be really careful. This trick is best done when the AA mine is moving:

Fly at right angles to the AA mine, and when you judge that your Air Drone is within range, quickly tell it to get away from the AA mine. The AA mine will take a shot from the Air Drone and maybe might pursue, but as long as you keep on whittling it down, you should escape without a scratch (kind of like the Ordos Laser Tank strategy, only in the air).  :D

i still believe in my point... gunships can also be taken out pretty quickly.... and cuz they're slower they take more hits..... i still don't think orni's are worse than gunships... they just serve differente purposes

true... that's why i like the way of building in let's say Starcraft (I always pick my favo game heheh) where you can build multiple units at a time when you have multiple structures that can build certain units instead of shortening the build time