Ordos strategies here!

Edric O

Tell that to my Laser Tanks.

You're saying that the tactic I've been using for months doesn't actually work? What, I'm hallucinating or something?? I KNOW it works. I've done it a million times. A small group of Laser Tanks can kill an equally small group of Assault Tanks or Mongooses without problems.

How is the adv. carryall suppose to survive an enemy AA attack?

And for all your other tactics, where are you gonna get such a large sum of money from??

That's a tactic which works in the beginning. But it still can be used with a not-alert player.

And money you can get from the spice. You'll be surprised how quick it goes.

And for Troopers, their rockets are too slow for the laser tank. And maybe the Trooper can't even fire. Because they take a large 'weapon installation'/aiming time.

And Kindjals are indeed very annoying and a good counter. But maybe Fremen can help...

The shots will fall after a certain time, but the shot will definately hit the Lasers, the Lasers are far from fast enough to get away from it.

If the laser tank's controller backs up the instant he sees the launch, and has enough space, odds are he'll leave the trooper's missile behind. This is, however, not the case when missile tanks come to the party, as far as I know.

For this reason 'instant' weapons (ADPs, kindjal, Sardaukar) are best against the Ordos' hover units.

Hahaha, you fools. You talk of Infantry and Laser Tanks. But you forget one of the most important type of units in the. AIR! There is nothing that Ordos have that would stop five Gunships. Ya they have AA troopers and a bunch of crap like that. But before you kill one gunship, you C-yard is gone, and if your opponent is smart, the next target is the Factory so you can make another. Just like that my friends, the game is won.

The Ordos dancing tatic has work many a time for me too before, infact my enemy had 3 minos in my allie's spice field and had a way point to bring them there. I took my 20 dust scouts and danced his 30-45 kindjal to death (he kept deploying and undeploying to get closer to the dust scouts) by then I only had 3 dust scouts left :P , then I took 3 laser tanks and camped outside his base where his minos had been coming out, so long story shout I lost 2 tanks but got one to it's 2nd venterancy and danced his minos to death till he quit ;D and by then it was a 3rd lev laser tank.

Hahaha, you fools. You talk of Infantry and Laser Tanks. But you forget one of the most important type of units in the. AIR! There is nothing that Ordos have that would stop five Gunships. Ya they have AA troopers and a bunch of crap like that. But before you kill one gunship, you C-yard is gone, and if your opponent is smart, the next target is the Factory so you can make another. Just like that my friends, the game is won.

No, just spread the AA mines everywhere, and also have the AA troopers everywhere, and that'll kill most of the Gunships.