how to make good use of the deviator

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

once, i had about, 2 deviators...they were helpin defending my base and were reinforcements, so already had 3 Rank Stripes..I saw a create, and had both of them pick it up..both became stealth! It was awesome, i snuck em over with Adv carryalls near the base and had them deviate about 6 minos and 4 mongooses...muahaha..once i was done with them, I had the minos destroy them selves...soon there was nothing left but a few defensive structers, a couple of windtraps, 3 minos and the construction yard left.... Well u kno the story from there ;)

I destroyed base with few deviators and chaos lightning. Enemy had two groups, one near barrack and second near gun turrets. So I put chaos on group with turrets and deviate few minotaurus with deviators. It was really funny when in the one corner of base turrets, mangooses and minos was killing themselves and in another part of base the same was happening with minos.

• 3 weeks later...