how to make good use of the deviator

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

sure sandcrawlers could be a pain in the ---. but deviators can solve this problem. shoot the worms and they will come under your command!;D

mind control an enemy harvester. Get an Adv. carryall to ferry it back to your base. The harvester will give you the spice. then when it's done, simply destroy it! ;D

transport a few deviators into an enemy base and mind control all the units. very effective.;D

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

You know what's wierd about this game? a laser tank has to shoot about 10 times to kill an infantry dude. Prove me wrong, but by the year 10,000 something there would probably pin point percission targeting systems. meaning the laser beam hits the infantryman, boom, he's sizzled. One shot compared to ten.

Emergency thrusters? LMAO! That is so rich! Well I'll just spray liquid iron all over the pieces, then get some strong magnets, stronger than your "thrusters" (lmao), and thus they are seperated, and then to the lava pit they go!

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

You're expressing laughter the old way! let me show you how to say "Extremely Funny"

ROTFLMAOPIMP

(Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off in my pants)

Oh yeah.

HAven't you studied chemistry and physics? STEEL DOESN'T ATRRACT TO MAGNETS! (Iron does.) This is when I say ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Black hoes bend time and rules, so who nows, I might be sent to earth to the time before you were born. then when you are I kill you.