President Obama

In my entire life time in working as a therapist, dealing with low IQ and some what retarded kids I have never met anyone as low as SandChigger but again I'm sure some day I'll come across a retarded kid who can beat him. Maybe instead of stupid judgmental nonsense, you could investigate/read the US constitution income tax law. Oh also, make sure you read the end of the article about what Ron Paul has to say! Oh and he is a congressman, in case you didn't know. 

post-3198-12833239827679_thumb.jpg

Spaze, if a young adult were with you for treatment and told you in a dramatic manner that they hate to be criticised, need to be the centre of attention, are easily frustrated, and recently threatened to commit suicide by jumping out a fifth story window during a party, what diagnosis would you most favour and why?

:D

Spazelord, your "entire life time" is probably much shorter than half of mine, and therefore the length of your career in any profession <b>negligible</b>.

And if you're a therapist anywhere except in your own mind, then <b>I'M</b> a U.S. Congressman with Representative Paul.

This is unbelievable. Not only are we off-topic, yet again, but we're entertaining this. Let me try to put a stop to it all. First, Spaze. No modern-day therapist, of any kind, uses the word "retarded" to describe the people they treat. That terminology went out of vogue around the same time as electro-shock therapy. I understand that you desperately require some forms of attention and recognition, and to some extent, we are willing to play along with you. However, if you insist on doing so, either come up with more believable lies (my suspension of disbelief is important to my entertinment), or find legitimately interesting things to say. Also, a brief check into your post history would seem to indicate that you are bothered by U.S. income tax law to the point of monomania. While an interesting issue that may be, that is not the issue we ought to be debating here. Sand and Dante, you're right, objectively speaking, and while this is fun, it really ought to stop. Sure, it's hypocritical of me, to some extent, to ask you to do so immediately after engaging in the same behavior myself, but, I do believe my assessment of his personality to be accurate: it's class-A attenton-seeking behavior, if we want it to stop, we ignore it. Then again, we might not all share the same objectives on this one. In any case, I can't believe this thread hasn't been dungeoned already.

Spaze, I'm sorry, but you can't cry "foul" now. You were more than disrespectful to SandChigger, Dante, and myself well before any measure of disrespect was shown towards you. If you care so much about the idea of people listening to the views of others, then do me a favor, and really listen to what I'm about to tell you right now, it's going to do you a world of good.

SandChigger was just messing with you--you came off so strongly, and repeatedly called SandChigger and others "idiotic," "blind," and "stupid" in a disproportionate response to what, from them, was merely disagreement with what you were arguing for. You did this well before they replied in kind to you. It was uch a disproportionate response, in fact, that you let them think they can get away with baiting you, and you know what? It's been working.

Then you made it worse by making outrageous claims, in, what I assume, was an attempt to garner some credibility for yourself--this only made things worse. No one cares what your profession in real life is--I could be a lawyer for all you know, and might be laughing hysterically at your claims regarding U.S. tax law. Even if I was, I wouldn't bother saying it on an Internet forum, because (1) I can't actually prove to you that I'm a lawyer without revealing a bit more about myself than I want to, and (2) claiming that you happen to be an authority on a certain subject during a debate regarding that exact subject appears really disingenuous--I know that no one would believe me. And, guess what? No one believes you here.

Usually I don't go out of my way to give moralistic speeches like this, but for someone who is crying out so strongly for people "to accept the points of views of others," you have been the most stubborn and intolerant of all the participants in this travesty. Ideally, we should all behave with the utmost courtesy and respect towards each other, but here, you cannot demand that SandChigger and Dante treat you like a human being when you make no attempt to treat them like one. I hold the Golden Rule as perhaps the most sacred social precept, and that is what compels me to speak out right now. We are extremely, extremely off-topic, and I shall entertain this no longer.

(P.S., in case you're curious, Dante and I are practically sworn enemies, believe me, it isn't good that he and I are on the same side on this one.)

Sure, I agree with you. It still doesn't change the fact that some people take an opinion or facts a bit different and insult your intelligence. So with that said of course I would defend myself from people who are insulting rather than agree or disagree. I don't have a problem with disagreements but when people go too far with insults, you got to expect some back and that's what I did.

If you were a lawyer, well than good for you, I would be proud to speak to one here but to laugh at my comment on the (fact) about US constitution income tax law that I explained previously, I would know right away that you are not an income tax lawyer and If you were I sure wouldn't want to see you (basic knowledge) when time came to hair one. What ever you maybe anywhere from a lawyer to a homeless on the street I would still listen to what you have to say about different point of views but not insults. It

*Puts down the pointy stick*

But I was having fuuuuunnnn...

Seriously though, I'm switching to the other topic now. I was enjoying this one, but whatever.

And Spaze, the answer was histrionic personality order, characterised by attention-seeking behaviour, constant need for affirmation, and the accompanying hatred of criticism. I'm sure you're a really good therapist. :)

In closing, ontopic, I allowed my arguments to be distracted from Obama-bashing because it just doesn't interest me. Seriously. The man's a politician, not a messiah, so what? He could never live up to the hype, so I don't hold it against him when he turns out to be, shock shock horror horror, human after all.

Which is not to say that I'm not a bit disappointed. That bit about appointing lobbyists was annoying, but the Obameter is still reading in his favour.

*Puts down the pointy stick*

But I was having fuuuuunnnn...

Seriously though, I'm switching to the other topic now. I was enjoying this one, but whatever.

And Spaze, the answer was histrionic personality order, characterised by attention-seeking behaviour, constant need for affirmation, and the accompanying hatred of criticism. I'm sure you're a really good therapist. :)

lol you are truly out of your mind! You just described England, they have taken the whole world and they still want other nations attention. Just like a bad Mosquito, they won't leave hahahahahah...

Sure!

But first let me congratulate the British members for having reestablished the Empire. (Took yer bleedin' time!) A victory for the British is a victory for Anglophiles everywhere! HUZZAH! HUZZAH! :D

Right. Now, what about Obama? What has my President done wrong today? :)

Why don't you keep on bashing George W. "Wunderkind" Bush? You don't mean that the whole US presidential election stuff actually succeeded in diverting attention from - how'd you put it? - the worst president in 100 years?

Bush isn't in the press now, so it's difficult to point to articles that point blame to him. Also, yes I do believe the election did divert attention from him, not that it mattered because nothing would ever be done.

Take these articles for example on how Obama is failing as president (aka he is not change):

House bill to keep govt. running totals $410 billion, features thousands of pet projects

Yet another spending bill. The democrats are spending like crazy. Making sure to buy votes they could not do in the past 8 years.

Didn't Obama pledge to stop the pork spending?

Another Porkfest On the Way

Obama's auto team drives imports

Obama appointed a team to deal with auto crisis. Most drive foreign cars.

The vehicles owned by the Obama administration's auto team could reflect one reason why Detroit's Big Three automakers are in trouble: The list includes few new American cars.

Obama Administration Tries To Kill E-Mail Case

Obama doesn't want the emails found.

Obama aims to halve deficit by 2013

Didn't Bush promise something like this? Oops another emergency came up, this is not the time to be fiscally responsible. Anyone who questions the government is not patriotic.

Obama Thinks America Invented The Automobile

Now he is rewriting history.

Lawyer says Guantanamo abuse worse since Obama took office

Abuse of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay has worsened sharply since President Barack Obama took office as prison guards "get their kicks in" before the camp is closed, according to a lawyer who represents detainees.

Next thing you know, Obama will introduce stimulus that encourages people to not have a job. oops too late.

Before unraveling welfare reform, appreciate why it worked

Indeed, those intent on driving the welfare rolls back up scored a big victory in President Obama's stimulus bill, which contains two provisions that have the potential to discourage work. First, it gives states that increase their caseloads more money, which creates an incentive to let more people onto the dole. Second, it relieves states of the "work activity" obligations for food stamps they otherwise would incur because of rising caseloads.

New York is rejecting this, because they already have a system that works.

Since New York City has an aggressive workfare program, it is turning down some of that food stamp cash - and instead keeping in place stricter rules that require able-bodied welfare recipients to work to continue to receive the benefit.

Gasp! Able bodied people have to work for food stamps! the Horror! Where is human rights activists when you need them?

President's Inner Circle Has Earmarks in Omnibus

More earmarks by obama!

Obama to pull combat troops from Iraq by August 2010, but will leave 50,000 there until December 31, 2011

But now the terrorists know when the troops will be leaving so they will just go into hiding until then!

Obama administration may rescind 'conscience rule' that Bush enacted

Now health care workers can not refuse to treat people based on their religious beliefs. This is an attack on Christianity!

Anyone hear about the monkey bill that would ban transferring monkeys between states because one got loose? USA having worst financial meltdown in 80 years and the government is spending time on monkey legislation... (it was on daily show Thursday night I think)

Obama to pull combat troops from Iraq by August 2010, but will leave 50,000 there until December 31, 2011

But now the terrorists know when the troops will be leaving so they will just go into hiding until then!

Actually what will happen is that attacks will escalate that the people will ask for more and more troops to be withdrawn back home.

Plus with every soldier leaving the strain on the soldiers that remain will increase as their load will.

And for the guerrilla forces in Iraq would still be able to deal significant casualties thus even more increasing calls for withdrawal. Casualties in Iraq are not going to go down with the number of troops there as guerillas would be able to attack the more strained American forces still.