Logo Contest

Mahdi

Hello Everyone,

I was thinking that for our tenth year we could have a little logo contest.  Each person enters a general logo for fed2k and a 10 year logo for fed2k, maximimum, say, three entries per person (that's three regular logo's, three 10 year logos).  Depending on how many get submitted the staff will cull them to five of each, and then post polls for ya'll to choose your favourites.  The winning designs will become the official FED2k logos (and new buttons and banners for those of you who want them in your sig on other forums) and the winners will get, along with the pride of having made the FED2k logo, everlasting fame.  And a custom title.  And anything else anyone can think of that is, essentially, free.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Recommendations?  Random insults?

We've had lots of logo's int he past.  At oen point we had rotating logo's that changed everytime you visited the page.  I jsut thought that it would be a good way to celebrate our tenth year.

...and the winners will get, along with the pride of having made the FED2k logo, everlasting fame.

I bet you promised everlasting fame to the last logo designer, too.  Or was that logo just for the sex?

You disgust me, and I'll see if I can come up with something.

ohh i kindof like the yellow one, thumper.  it's pretty clever i think.

it was dunenewt idea actually, all I did was over-trace the letters from the generations logo in a vector program (the 'F', '2' and 'k' are made up by me in a generations font style).

Here is a little prettier one:

10year_fed2k_2.png

Do you mean this one?Somehow I don't think I like the black-and-white scheme too much, perhaps having the colors of the "10 years" logo would do?

I'm not so good at coloring, perhaps someone wants to, I can give you the (Inkscape) vector files.

It's not finished. It's a set-up, a start.

Do you mean this one?Somehow I don't think I like the black-and-white scheme too much, perhaps having the colors of the "10 years" logo would do?

Attempt one... (I'm not really happy with the result..)

I got 3 attempts right?

fed2k-logo1.png

updated image (12:12)

No, I mean that one.