Spreading the word...

Dunenewt

Following on from discussions on many other threads, I thought I'd start one about how to best spread the word about this site.  There are three sites that have loads of Dune fans on, and that I have been spreading the word about this site on, which are Youtube, Facebook, and the official Dune site.  Don't forget there are now signature images available, courtesy of Thumper.

Also, there's a guy called Sandchigga, who signed up for this site a while ago, but didn't really post.  He has his own Dune blog, and edits the Dune pages on Wikipedia quite a bit, so it would be good to get him back over here.  I'm going to send him (and some other people) emails later.

Like CaoCao in The Three Kingdoms, you need only speakwrite my name to invoke me. :D

(Um...I guess that's also said of another equally fictional but less auspicious character, isn't it? Oh well.)

I need to put a link to here on my blog. I think I had one on the old Blogger one....

What made you come here then?  I was going to send you a message after I saw you got banned from the official boards.

Oh, some ulterior motive. Hmm hmm hmm hmmm....

I signed up quite a while back, but got the initial impression that this site was mainly for gamers. Since I'm not much of a gamer...at all....

I'm planning on checking in a bit more regularly from now on, if that's OK. ;)

I've stopped by Fed2k, but it never seems very active or engaging to me. No offense of course, but topics are generally shallow and activity is at a snail's pace.

That's the response I got over at the official message boards :(