what are you cooking ?

spicy

yes i was very happy with the baking result the dough

was crispy and no unbaked parts in it  ..

i eat from them all day yesterday and today breakfast

and i still have more ..

but the bad part is it takes lots of time to make the dough

then shape it (i do it with hands) then make to topping

and backing... took about 2:5 hours i was really tired

because they were really big ones .... but i was eating

like a pig lol

the one that they put in boxes in the shape of powder then u boil and mix with fruits

then u put it in the  fridge and it has colors then it looks like a jelly fish ...

you see it a lot in hotels on tables  am goggling for a pic but u dont find

_ yes gunner its gelatin .. thats the one ..

_ am not talking a lot on some kind of food but my mum is making loads of that stuff lately

and i like it in the morning and night before i sleep coz its cold and with fresh fruits  and here the weather is hot .. but at the same time i was thinking its made of fruit content i dont

want that kind of animal product  at night and in the morning so taste is not the thing here.

i dont even know what kind of calories that gelatin has and trying to lose weight here

so i thought i might ask you guys ...

Well I got the chance to try out my new turkey fryer today. Basically it is a 10 gallon large pot with a burner under it and fill it up about 3/4 with peanut oil. I used a 15 pound turkey whole. It took about 20 minutes I would say to use the wire to wrap it with and to pull it out of the fryer. The taste is 10 times better than traditional methods of throwing in a stove for 6 hrs. All the juices are kept inside it when it is done and it is far more tender than using a stove. I'm gonna try a few whole chickens next and maybe use my outdoor smoker for extra flavor.