Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

That first paragraph was weird.

You know, I look at Lucario and then I think "why didn't they give those (melee) attacks to Mewtwo!?", I wish they would have put in Mewtwo and tails, Also, Mew would have been cool, oh well, knowing Sakurai, I don't think there'll ever be any DLC.

For some reason, Sakurai removed Tails from the game, apparently he was an assist trophy in the Demo version, which makes you wonder why they took him out when he was ALREADY done.

I think an SSB/SSBM/SSBB movie would be cool (animated obviously).

People say his U-Smash is the 2nd or 3rd most powerful U-smash (or just smash moves in general?) in the game, is this true?

1st most powerful - Ike's or Ivysaur's U-smashes

2nd most powerful - Ike's or Ivysaur's U-smashes

3st most powerful - Lucas's U-Smash

Has a little get-together for my birthday yesterday, and one guy brought Brawl.  It was okay, but not really my thing.  My friend and I played as the same player (he had the wiimote, I had the nunchuck), and came in first twice in a row as the Ice Climber guys, which I think is hilarious.  We were going to try playing as two players, but switching nunchucks (i.e. I'd be moving the character my friend was attacking with, and vice versa), but we figured that we would then become too awesome to exist in this universe.

Did I mention we had been drinking?

Every rational person thinks Megaman would've been cool.

I want[ed]:

Soma Cruz, Do you know who this is?

Tails, silver and/or amy

Gotenks, What is your opinion on this?

Puala

Robotboy, doubt you know who this is.

Sora

Mewtwo and/or Mew

Gardevoir

Apparently Capcom was gonna let Nintendo use Mega man, but Nintendo didn't even ask despite the popularity of Mega man.

• 2 weeks later...

still haven't unlocked toon link or wolf.  oh well.  I'm quite good with zelda (not sheik) at the moment I'd say she's my main, with link in close second.  Ganon is a little slow for me.  How much longer for you Kirbs till the release?

No Wii yet.... :-[

Maybe in June.  I've been getting lots of money lately.  I'm in the wedding business part time and april-june is prime time.  so who knows? :D maybe soon i'll have one.

I like zelda more because less people seem to play her, but if you play her the right way she is quite formidable.  She has a projectile shield that will return the damage to the other player (naru's love) , a sick range ability (din's fire), and her melee air kicks are very powerful if you time them correctly.  20% damage on hit and good chance of throwing them off the screen.  I don't even bother playing as sheik.  Sheik was too powerful in melee and was nerfed alot for brawl.  Not to mention zelda can teleport, and the teleport will to damage if you are next to the player either on the begining or ending point of the teleport.  Her final smash isn't as cool, but w/e.

So yea, I just like zelda now because she has a unique style and is underplayed in my opinion.  But I still play link, it's just that I'm better at zelda now.

Wasn't the point of Smash Brothers that you play as Nintendo characters? A character creator wouldn't have made much sense.

It wouldn't make sense, but it would definitely be a good thing, things not making sense does not always mean that "thing" is a bad thing.

• 1 month later...