Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

Q: What is Card Sagas Wars?(CSW for short)

A: It's a fangame created by Ahruon and Orkimedes using M.U.G.E.N., a freeware program to create 2D fighter games.

Q: Do I need something else to play it?

A: No, just download and play.

Q: When does it come out?

A: There's no release date for now, but the first version(beta) will be announced soon.

Q: What will include that beta?

A: It will only have 4 characters, but it will let you see how's the gameplay and graphic style.

These four characters will be: Link(Legend of Zelda), Cloud(Final Fantasy VII), X(Megaman X) and KOS-MOS(Xenosaga)

Q: How many characters will have the complete game?

A: We plan to continue releasing characters for a long time so there is no determined number of characters.

Q: Can you put XXXX from the YYYY saga?

A: We have a list of characters that we want to make for CSW, so for now we don't accept requests. Maybe when we have done all those characters we will accept requests from people, but we haven't decided yet.

Q: Will it include characters from comics, manga or movies?

A: There will be a few manga-anime characters we wanted to put so badly that we had to. But it will mainly be videogame characters.

Q: I saw the trailers and I noticed the backgrounds are from other games.

A: We haven't done the backgrounds for the game, they're MUGEN stages. We want to create stages specifically for the game, but our top priority are the characters.

Q: The characters are too small!

A: We are using the Card Gallery style.

Q: Are you going to put all the characters in the Card Gallery in CSW?

A: No. That would be almost impossible since there are tons of characters in the Card Gallery.

Q: How are the special movements done? Is it like Street Fighter?

A: Special moves are done by pressing a direction and the Special Attack button, like the "Smash Bros" or "Tales of" series.

Then there are the Combos which are done by pressing a combination of buttons a la Street Fighter or other fighting games. And finally the Super Moves

Q: Will I be able to add the characters to my own MUGEN?

A: No, but we didn't discard that possibility yet

I don't speak spanish, but you can use Babelfish to translate the entire website.

Thank you, I hope they put in Robotboy... one last question, are there super moves?

(edit)

I just heard a REALLY cool rumor about brawl!!!!!!!!!!! (read below)

"Roy is not playable in the Japanese version of the game, but some unused files were discovered on the disc for seven unfinished characters, one of which is Roy.

There is a rumor that claims that Roy will be playable in the North American version of the game, and downloadable content for the Japanese version. It is nothing more than a rumor at the moment, however."

Since this states that Roy is an unfinished character, there is a chance of Mewtwo/tails/roy/whoever (since there are seven characters that are "unfinished" on the disc) being included in Brawl.

Are you even listening when I refer you to the english FAQ?

Q: How are the special movements done? Is it like Street Fighter?

A: Special moves are done by pressing a direction and the Special Attack button, like the "Smash Bros" or "Tales of" series.

Then there are the Combos which are done by pressing a combination of buttons a la Street Fighter or other fighting games. And finally the Super Moves

I think you can see those in the trailers as the parts where it shows a closeup of the character's face.

1) Yes, I do indeed not have a Wii.  Up until two months ago, I had only my NES for consoles.  Now, somehow I have a modded X-Box (a co-worker gave it to me because I picked up his 4-hour shift), and a PS2 (a friend brought it here to play Naruto with me, and she hasn't taken it home).  I have more consoles than I need, since I'm a PC gamer.

2) If I were to get a new console, it probably wouldn't be a Wii.  I just haven't been impressed enough to consider it more than just a gimmick.  Don't get me wrong - it probably will have games that are actually a fun challenge because of the game, rather than the control system (the challenge in a game should not be because of the screwed up control methods).  Anyway, that's another argument.

3) I'm not a fan of most fighting games.  Smash Bros. for the GameCube was okay, but for me, the novelty wore off fast.

You should still try and play it somehow.

EDIT

A flaming war (Well... many flaming wars) has started on Smashboards and Gamespot, about the inclusion of Roy and Mewtwo in Brawl., There were 17 pages of posts made in one day (on Smashboards) :D.

3) I'm not a fan of most fighting games.  Smash Bros. for the GameCube was okay, but for me, the novelty wore off fast.

I bought my Gamecube because of super smash bros. melee (I had SSB64), although I still bought other games. The Gamecube and SSBM are not novelties in any way.

Forbidden seven list:

Mewtwo

Roy

Plusle and Minun

Toon Zelda/Toon Shiek

Dixie Kong

Dr. Mario

Either I can't remember the last character or Toon shiek "is a different character" to Toon Zelda.

I'd choose Mewtwo.

Do you know how much space Card saga wars takes up? (I have internet cap since I live in SA)

Thank you. Shall I/you make a Topic concerning this?

Sakurai is the biggest piece of ____ lier!

In his interview with IGN he said that the Wii has no hard-drive (LIE)

He said there will be no DLC (LIE, since you can download created stages!)

Although Sakurai is known to be a huge lier when it comes down to games. (eg. He said that there was no baby peach in Mario cart Wii... But there is...)