Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

lol, yea you talkin about sonic for the fox clone?  I played him and was very similar, don't remember the other fox clone.  That's a bummer no mewtwo for you gotenks.  I would be heartbroken if they had cut link.  Plus I remember Mewtwo was my first pokemon to reache Lv. 100 on my gameboy Blue Pokemon game.  What gives w/ the cut?  i agree not very justified.  He's legend in pokemon lore, and pokemon is prob. still popular, Idk haven't played it in like 10 years it seems like.

Also, Lucario isn't even a legendary Pokemon.

The fox clones are: falco and W***, I don't want to spoil anything. Sonic is not a clone of Fox, well, I think he's not, on smashboards no one's said that. Although I think W*** is a semi-luigified clone.

Will they have Roy and Marth?  Me and my brother always used to play as them in SSB Melee.  KGA, congratulations on 500 posts.

Marth is in, unfortunately they cut Roy just like Mewtwo, pretty stupid if you ask me.

KGA, congratulations on 500 posts.

Thanks.

No, Wario's a fat-ass... what else would he be? He is a complete loser, The way I see it, Wario replaced any cool character that would have been in the game, eg. Mewtwo, Paula, Gotenks, etc.

I'll give you the second letter, Wo**. He's a secret character.

lol  i never got into yoshi, but butt-smashing is a good description.  I've taken up zelda recently and she is much better than she was in melee.  Her din's fire and her air kicks are much upgraded and her melee moves in general are much better as long as the hits land within the magic glowy spheres.  plus she looks way sexy in black and red.  never liked shiek.  I just play as fox when I want speed.

I don't mind secret character spoilers.  I just don't like plot spoilers, but smash isn't RPG so no problems there.  lol just played smash brawl at best buy like 30 minutes ago when I was there with my sister.  Kicked fox's ass with link's triforce might.