a must say...

spicy

hey...Nope its not that..I just dont like the game anymore.  :'(  :-X

Nuvo, the only way you can get bored in this game(possibly in any strategy game) is if you keep losing! ::)

So put that emp cd back in and start practicing with the big guys.

nuff said! :D

@scar

dude, you are using the omega ones ? see if fiddling around with drivers works.

If you got to install another Os for it, try 98, its faster generally, takes less resources, and with 98lite and stuff, you can virtually make it a skeleton which only has what it needs to run emp...

@Muds

Having said that, losing doesnt bore you does it muds ? Or do you leave emp for ages for another reason ?  8) ;)

@Muds

Having said that, losing doesnt bore you does it muds ? Or do you leave emp for ages for another reason ?  8) ;)

Ages? I was on 2 days ago, where have you been?

Getting bored when I'm losing? Read my signature then you'll understand. :P

:( this is the most off topic replyes i ever seen in my life.. cant you guys meet on msn and chat???

i mean this is my retirement&fairwell,  message and my last post on this

communety which i complain in it from the lack of decent treatment

to a player who havd played dune for 16 years and emp for 3 years

and at the end i get threats and insolts from pathatic nobs who had just installed the game few dayes ago.

cant i have some decency on this post at least!!?? >:(

i repeat this post is for the few freinds i still have here just to say goodbye and explain why... if u are one of them just

let me hear your talk. if u are not please let me hear ure silence  for ever.

not: for the rest of the nobs and yesterday kids who dont know who  red panic is

redpanic=spicy 8)

If your not gonna play the game anymore then you might aswell not post on these boards anymore, hehe. :P

can you stand on front of the mirror and repeat what you said 10 times lol

maybe magic will happen or you will turn into a frog..

note: please dont add me to ure signature

no i dont but i still dont see why this attack u all made on nuvollary on this post

sorry jeff man u are a respected member but i didnt have the chance to fight next to you and this is realy my fairwell topic so can we stick by it to some nice goodbye stuff and all :'(

sorry jeff man u are a respected member but i didnt have the chance to fight next to you 

hell yeah u lucky guy, wish i was you and had never met the jeffboy....hehe...

k jeff,bring ur christmasass to emp the next days!!!!! spaze and i are waiting for you!!!

KALONY

:( this is the most off topic replyes i ever seen in my life.. cant you guys meet on msn and chat???

i repeat this post is for the few freinds i still have here just to say goodbye and explain why... if u are one of them just

let me hear your talk. if u are not please let me hear ure silence  for ever.

well at least  they can be kind enough to shot up then...

man now am realy happy that i left, i know am doing right thing, ok erjin just listen to the way you are talking that is exactly the problem man we dont need your marry crismass stuff on my post ill be happy to refrech ure memory my freind i said all the cool peapol i know and good players have left the new guys make me feel board and insolted and put me in bad mood coz they are rude and without skill so there usless  there for i had enough  of having bad times with them and pushing on my nurvs am not begging for  any sucker to be nice with me and give me crissmas  candyes dont miss understand my temper man  .  am just posting on this page to say goodbye

to you and to the peapol i know only i repeat (only) and if they wanted to knoe why i am leaving so i chade some lights on the event. poin final...end of da story. pardon my french man dont spoil my party and dont  reply like this to a guy who played more than 2 years with you and never treated you rong and all he want is a farewell  reply... >:( which is obviously not going to get..

note: i dont want ure  sissy treatment erjin leave it to the nobs u playing with

man u have my approval to move it to the dungeon...  i am done with those guys i allready wanted to delete it but i closed spicy account and i dont have access to the post please do it for me with all respect to the webmaster of this site thx all goodbye