a must say...

spicy

i dont know if emp is alive or not... all i know is that the good  people i know.. the fine freinds i had and played with and used to have so mutch fun and laugh my tears out, are all gone... all i see left is a few rude and ungratfull nobs who see them selfs as pathetic comedians,who'm  is spreading there anger and bad moods on their masters and the higher ranked players who teatched them haw to playe. just because they know deep inside haw poor and pathetic players they are..

time after time i tryed to go back and put up with them . but i faild. i even tryed to post about it but i didnt know haw to express my self.. i still love the game and am not buzy with other games like the rest did but the loyal gets unloyelty and my black list have grown too big

in the  status of the limited numbers of players there is now..

please  web master dont delete my post its not a hurt post. i needded to get this out from my head

befor i leave its been on my nurves for a long time...and it may be my last post here anyway ... i said all i have and that is what s  realy hapenning with me on that server .. and i feel better telling it...

i say good bye to the 3 or 4 respected players and freinds left there, and i write this post to them.and i pray god to help them putting

up  with that  phenomenon that is happening or maybe they will escap with there nurves olso..

maybe one day the junk will clear out. and the sand will be clean again...and i will see you

all there....

spicy.

8)

Shut up spicy :P

Hehehe.

You take it all too seriously. Man, its only a game, a good one, but still only a game.

You played iwth me against kalem and simplex the other day, and we won the first two games quite convincingly. Fine.

then we felt they were making excuses for their bad losses. Bad rocks, bad positions, etc.

So we played again, and we lost. Right, not the end of the world. I think we done well winning 2 out of 3. They are not crap, and I prefer it that the teams were balanced.

But my God you lost your cool. You quit before the game was lost (I have had many games, as I am shure many others have, where it is possible to win from a seemingly unlikely position). The on top of that, you went to the web page and started to write messages to simplex and me, which were not exactly messages of love (!) :P

Thats not normal behaviour in my opinion.

Take a chillpill (hehe) and come back and play and post, and relax. shortly after you left, a load more people came online and we had some more fun games, which you could have been part of if you had more grace.

Well last game with spicy I remember, he was the prick. Spazelord was host and calls teams him with slaphapy vs spicy n me. The teams are unfair of course but we all accept and get in-game. He allies me and everything's fine...until I realise (and soon our opponents as well) that he hadn't build anything beyond barracks and a handful of infantry. Poor spicy had found the teams unfair you see...which is acceptable but WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY IT EARLIER? We were all frustrated but he was the one who started insulting spazelord...ironic, isn't it, after all these topics about the respect noobs should have towards older and more skilled players.

I am among the new guys but I don't remember ever insulting you apart from the situation above (and even then I didn't express my rage fully). One time I was trying to play with a friend and spicy gets in and my friend tells him "get out noob"...lol, that was hilarious. But I hope you didn't take offense spicy. The guy had never played emperor (and still hasn't as we failed to connect that day) and he was rude indeed.

By the way, when you made the funeral topic, there were 6 players online...but instead of joining them you chose to show off your originality.

Anyway, I think most of our daylight hours coincide spicy, so if you contact me by pm/msn I will come and play.

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY IT EARLIER

you are a respecteble player sp.... i did not hit the accept botton.. i was talking.

and spaze as usual choose the eazy was to workout , and as usual again he force starts mosts of his games.

i would be happy to team up with you and playe any unfair team games. but i was pissed of spaze

coz he allwayes do this to me . so it wasnt about you or that single game. anyway me and spaze understand our game and we were back on the sand soon after..

note: i didnt insolt spaze lord ,  watch you words man. he told me i dont respect the game and i told him he dont have respect for anything.. for ure information at this momonet me and spsaze are more than ok and we playe and jock and if ure memory was right he wouldnt have made up with me

you know him better dont you.

Sheeze, Emp is goin down the drain.

What are you doing here ?

Sitting on the fence, watch us talk this out ? you dont even play anymore. Last time we spoke, you said you were busy with schooling. well hows that going ? Hope you havent picked up any of that WoW non-sense...

Spicy, yeah, I guess I was a bit harsh, but my first line was a joke, asking you to shut up, playing on the whole disrespect thing...

Simpl3x is a nice guy, I have played with him many time, probably more then I have played with you. He doesnt usually make excuses, and even what they were saying on that day might have been valid, to a point. When we got bad rocks, we lost. Of course, we had different houses in that game, and other things do impact it (yes I was singing Merry christmas through the game, but who doesnt ? :P).

So he was gloating a bit, I was just more charged up and wanted to have another go at him. that would be the right thing to do. If you remember, I was speaking to him about how he was making excuses, which is when he replied to you, laughing mockingly about us not knowing how much impact different rocks had on the outcome.

Lets just get back online, you and me vs him and kalem again, best of 5 or something... we settle it on the sand. Plus we might have some fun...

you chose to show off your originality.

do you mind telling me what is my originalty??!!! maybe i dont know it yet..

do you see that post now?? maybe i posted but i deleted it because i dont like it, we all make mistaks u know.

do u see what i mean guys?? were did this guy came from talking about my originalty?? do u mean my famly?? my mum and dad?? exuse me my english is poor but can u help me dicover my originalty??!!

that one u are showing it off >:(

i wasnt offended .i told you i may not understand what you said and my reply was in question formation...

and it was my first post on that issue and i didnt know it was a tutchy subject. please stop

talking about it because it dosnt exist anywere.... do you see it?? ???

were? i dont see it!! why talking about it

WAAH good news after all.. BECAUSE I'M COMING BACK !!  ;D

uh.. what u saying.. ? U don't think it is good news.. ah whatever.. ok I was kidding anyway  :P

uuh these days, me has no time to play.. girlfriend.. school.. sports.. n stuff.. (and a little call of duty :P)

but I'll play again some emp in some months.. and then I hope that I'm going to see some of u guys again. It would be really a shame if you left emp  :'(

sow.. uhm.. conclusion: DON'T LEAVE AND PLAY U BITCHES!!  ;D 8)  yeah...