why do people have to be so mean....

yoyoyo

Ok i was playing online on xwisc or w/e its called and I lost horribly, he said, "dont come back if your gonna play like crap! If you wanna play here then get better you NOOB!" why are people so mean on this game?.....I dont want to play online if people will ruin a game like that...

come play with us on ra's server ,theres a few people there that would be happy to show you a few things,

after all, most here would agree we love/need more players!

if you want i'll even help train you up enough to be at least competent -up to you though,it will take time,hope you have the patience :] its a big game with a lot to offer

ive been to the tiberian sun xwis server as well,and they're not nice folk either :/ ,im yet to check the peeps on ra2:yr as well ..the d2k guys on Wol are nice as well..even if they destroy me without even turning theire monitor on :P

Hi yoyoyo. I know this kukukaka1 guy.(not personally tho, lol)

He plays on WoL(Westwood server)

Just to conferm that you both played on xwis or RA server, could you tell us if you have the xwis tool that enables you to transfer from westwood server to xwis server?

It seems as though you are still on WoL and I havn't seen kukukaka1 in a long time. 8)

a new evidence.  of  the bad  words and insolts and attitude made by the newbyes  . that kaka man

was one of the  peapol i was telling about when you didnt like what i posted about madenod.

yesterday nuvollary was the victim the dayes befor it was me and des and doom and who ever dared

to playe with those street boys . i get along as u asked me to do. which i  learned its the better way, but i still see complains.from good peapol which i would belive what am reading

Hi yoyoyo. I know this kukukaka1 guy.(not personally tho, lol)

He plays on WoL(Westwood server)

Just to conferm that you both played on xwis or RA server, could you tell us if you have the xwis tool that enables you to transfer from westwood server to xwis server?

It seems as though you are still on WoL and I havn't seen kukukaka1 in a long time. 8)

I was on xwis, This happaned like 2 weeks ago...

Yoyo

i would say its no funn when your playin online against a prick.

Dont let one individual ruin your fun. you have to remember his IQ probably falls in around 75 which is just above a moron.

but there is no proof .

there are  alot of good ppl that play this game and just a few bad apples. but that remains in all online games does it not.

Oh man not another one of these "woe is me" threads.  So you are thinking about quitting emperor cause someone was mean to you?... do you ever feel like quitting life when someone says something mean to you in real life?  Do you ever say... gee someone said something mean to me yesterday i dont want to experience that so i will just prevent it by killing myself.  No you dont you just avoid the situation.  Same thing with emperor... avoid the problem and keep playing.  Think about that and then realize how pointless this thread is.

I'm not being mean here (cause i am notoriously known to be overly nice) but nobody likes people who fish for compliments , fish for sympathy, or fish for attention.