Voodoo Daddy's Mobile Command Center

Voodoo Daddy

Hello All, After reading Guns post and looking at his command center pics, I thought I might show you all my command center. I looked into it and found that my ISP gives free web space with my service. So I just taught myself how to make a basic page to put stuff on.

Now about the command center. Well, everyone knows that for a command center to be truly effective in desert warfare it MUST be mobile, LOL. So here is mine. ( I just hope this works, cause I don't know shit about websites)

To see it click here-

http://home.comcast.net/~v00d00daddy/index.html

Then click on Mobile Command Center

Well, Take Care All, see you on the sand  ;)

edit- I forgot to mention on the webpage-

"Puter- Althon 64 3200+

512 mg ram

64 mg ATI radeon 9700 mobility

Ahh man I'd love to run someone over with that, lol. Kinda reminds me of the near ending of that film "The Terminator" where the t800 or something, is trying to run over sarah conner and that guy from the future using a truck like yours 8). heh.

Hey all, I just got back from Chicago, and read all your replies, glad you liked the "Command Center" LOL. Yeah Scar, generally my breaks are also EMP breaks, or dvd breaks.  The trick is finding unencrypted networks to hop onto, lol.  I had a good one in Chicago. Usually after they unload me I drop the tank to be cleaned, then I am free to bobtail around and a eat and play or whatever. I had a good strong signal from the apartment complex next to the mall where I eat, but the rotten bastard went and encrypted his network, LOL, so I am hunting again. I keep a log of the ones I find so when I go back somewhere I know where to park. Near motels are great because their's are allways open.

I had bought the supplies to build this.  ;)

http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/weblog/view/wlg/448

but then i found this, lol

http://www.cantenna.com/

And thought why waste the time when I can just buy it? This should extend my range considerably. Once I get it all hooked up I will put the pics on my website and let you all know how it works.

• 1 month later...

jEBUS cHIST! that truck is crazy! i alwas wanted to be a truker and drive thru Australia *alot of empty road for easy autopilot gaming.... i'll hvae like a top notch comp on a personal platform that i can just pull it over infront of me and play. like them Wall TV holders. cool eh? good luck with the "Cantena" whats it do exaclty? you on a wireless connection?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Reviving this topic because well, I just have to comment on that truck !

A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!

I'm from Europe and here in Europe we barely see truck like that.

Our roads tend to be smaller most of the times and it's not like I have a hobby watching highways.

I've already been in a few of these trucks and it's really fantastic inside.

All the cars of the road are like small fries and surprisingly, it's very, very stable inside the truck cabin, you almost get no vibration like in a car.

In a car the frame vibrates easely, so try to put something to drink inside without it being fixed and see what happens - it will fall over.

Nice truck, be carefull of what you transport although !

Cheers,

XaarKhan