possession and exorcism

Well... once again, it depends on if you believe in it or if you don't. If you are a Christian, and believe fully in Christian ways and teachings, then possesoions and such can be possible - you will have a greater tendance of believeing its reality.

Interesting enough, I not so long ago saw a short movie (or documentary) where a woman believed she was possesed because she couldn't confess, or use names such as Jesus or "Father" (or God). Well, she could speak freely, but once she started she would get an awful pain inside her head.

most, if not all of what you see on TV is either fake, or it is just psychosomatic. It is real sometimes though, possession. I have read too many real case studies that fit the type, and have talked to trusted people about it. Yeah it exists.

most, if not all of what you see on TV is either fake, or it is just psychosomatic. It is real sometimes though, possession. I have read too many real case studies that fit the type, and have talked to trusted people about it. Yeah it exists.

From hearsay and the word of others you conclude it exists? Hardly a rational conclusion. I think that possession is an odd concept, that our body can house two souls at once.

A puddle (brain) may house more than one substance (mind). But I'm refering to schitzophrenia really. Or whatever the politically correct name is. Multiple personality disorder? I dunno... Anyways, just saying that I don't think having two entities in a single mind is impossible. Whether one of these is 'meant' to be there or not, or is somehow controlling the other, I neither know nor care.

WHen enough people talk about this, and enough reputable people do so I believe there is merit. I mean there is a difference between weird and bizzare behavior, which can be accounted for with specific mental ailments, but when you are talking about levitation, speaking in many different languages, speaking in unknown languages, speaking backwards fluently, strange voices, multiple voices at once, cold spots, etc...

There are things that have been documented, not talked about much but haveb een documented, and these things cannot be explained rationally. I have someone extremely close to me who was a pastor and has seen things, hasent told me much because it isnt healthy to talk about these things, especially getting into detail about dark books and practices not talked about in the media or anywhere for that matter. But has told me of one or two things he has seen, thats it, and it made the hairs of my neck stand on end. I believe him whole heartedly, he has no reason to lie. I will tell you too that the few things he told me were not psychological disturbances, but a few of the dark things I listed above.

WHen enough people talk about this, and enough reputable people do so I believe there is merit. I mean there is a difference between weird and bizzare behavior, which can be accounted for with specific mental ailments, but when you are talking about levitation, speaking in many different languages, speaking in unknown languages, speaking backwards fluently, strange voices, multiple voices at once, cold spots, etc...

There are things that have been documented, not talked about much but haveb een documented, and these things cannot be explained rationally. I have someone extremely close to me who was a pastor and has seen things, hasent told me much because it isnt healthy to talk about these things, especially getting into detail about dark books and practices not talked about in the media or anywhere for that matter. But has told me of one or two things he has seen, thats it, and it made the hairs of my neck stand on end. I believe him whole heartedly, he has no reason to lie. I will tell you too that the few things he told me were not psychological disturbances, but a few of the dark things I listed above.

I wonder why the Catholic church has always been hush-hush about these kinds of things. Anyway, where is the documentation of levitation and such? Written documentation is far from credible, so I would expect visual documentation - videos, pictures, etc. But even then, they can be doctored. You can talk an awful lot about something, but you can't talk it into existence.

Not to cause a stir or anything, but choosing to be ignorant about a topic of your own religion is rediculous. Dark books? Sounds like catholic conspiracy, to me. Sounds like somebody watched Constantine a little much eh?

Dark books just an adjective for an book about demonology..... getting too interested in that stuff could open spiritual doors that dont need to be opened.... start showing interest in them and they might start showing interest in you.

I honestly dont know....some of the material may be "official" or "unofficial"... i was never much of a demonologist.... ask TMA tho he seems to know alot about it.

EDIT- all i know is that there are rules of engagement ... The catholics seem to have the most documentation for this and follow an ancient roman ritual for exorcisms.

Well books like The Key of Solomon, The Lesser Key of Solomon, The Fairy Dragon, the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses, Bel and the Dragon, The Necromantia, stuff like that. Dont even attempt at reading or getting into them. Basically they are books to channel "angels" and demons to do your will, and were mainly used by Kabalists and occultists during the dark ages. They are texts and practices from much older texts from ancient times. They are a direct access to stuff that are not meant for people to enter.

This stuff cannot really be documented. It is very hush hush and only those in the know really know of these things. Nothing will satisfy your curiosity though, not meaning any offense its just that there is nothing concrete about it unless you put your nose into things that shouldnt be messed with. I highly suggest staying away though and please dont try to research this stuff, I mean it. It is dark, it is evil, and just take my word for it, it is real. When you hear stories of people chased by a small satanic group wherever they go because they cant hide, their whereabouts are always known and nothing can be done to run away. When you hear abou these people entering into catholic convents for protection and their life is all but ruined. When you hear about people going insane from this stuff, it is all too real. The media just doesnt talk about this stuff though, I believe it is because of supernatural reasons. I stopped my research on this stuff myself because I got too interested. It is dangerous and all too real. I know a few people who were either directly involved in satanic practices, and one person who actually was involved in real exorcisms. It is a dark portal, stay away as I said before.