Tleilaxu invasion of ordos homeworld?

Tidelwave

I am getting really frustrated here. I kill all the tleilaxu, the windtraps and vats and turrets and all, go to the palace and they say they are sending reinforcments. I kill off the leeches and stuff, and now there is explosion after explosion until eventually my palace dies and I lose. What else do I need to do to finish this mission? There is not a single tleilaxu unit on the map except for a second when they come and explode. grrrr.

first take it eazy,  secound your palace exopload not because the tleilaxu

units killed it but because you run out of time to finish the mission which

is 15 min  .

why u ran out of time because there on the map after you killed to tlei  buldings  there is still one or tow mutent tleilaxu units running around randomly so you must send dustyes to cover all  parts of the map and be quike

my advise is to make only gaz units and aa  because the leech will kill all ure machines  but there helpless againsa truppers and the infantry cant kill gaz olso so with 50 gaz 20  aa  u can finish it in  7 min

I know this problem. I had it in 1 of 10 times maybe... and to me it looked like some kind of game bug, because all Tleilaxu units and buildings were destroyed but there were those weird explosions at the border of the screen and then the time was over and the mission was failed. I really don't know why this happened...

Did you recapture/destroy your Starport?

At the start of the game the TL capture your starport near to the three FleshVats and close to the Palace.

Right at the end re-inforcement TLWalkers and TLTransports come through the starport and detonate near(ish) to the palace destroying everything. (Not very near as the BombBomb bullet used has a blast range of 10 tiles).

This one mission is the one I hate the most and It really pisses me off because there is not enough time to kill all the enemy. What I did was build a whole shit load of eye in the skies and move it towards the enemy bases. ONLY ONCE DID I BEAT IT.

• 2 weeks later...

i never had a problem with it, but cant remember how i did it. i think i killed just everything...hehe

can some1 post the saved game for me? so i can try it again? i dont want to play all levels to reach this one.

thx.....kalony

you dont finded one of wind traps so you lose the mision.... it was same to me... i just needed to destroy one wind...

True, I remember this now there is a wind trap your just missing near one of the corners of the map I believe, just scout all corners good and you'll see it.

I know this problem. I had it in 1 of 10 times maybe... and to me it looked like some kind of game bug, because all Tleilaxu units and buildings were destroyed but there were those weird explosions at the border of the screen and then the time was over and the mission was failed. I really don't know why this happened...

The tleilaxu sent explosives to destroy the palace. It happens if you cant destroy all their base. The main base is in the bottom most part of the map just below the ordos palace.