GMail sharing thread

DasHogg

I would LOVE one

philiplars@hotmail.com

I've been waiting for this since I was like....4 years old or something.

Right, sent one your way nampigai. And Skorpija, G-Mail is a google email system with 1GB strorage. currently invite based, perhaps going public some day.

And so far I like it better than Hotmail. Because there is less junk all over the webpage.

There is too much junk with hotmail, and the ads are huge (and at the top of the page).

If it wasn't for GMail, Hotmail and Yahoo would still have the 4mb storage. Gmail has forced the other email providers to do better.

I get 20 spam a day in hotmail, but it all goes straight to the junk email folder.

I did get some spam in Gmail, but it all went to Spam folder, although recently I havn't gotten any.

Gmail is fast and easy to use. Hotmail is slow and sometimes doesn't work.

And gmail so far offers better names because is doesn't have 120 milion users.

No more andrew_9863_9879@hotmail.com

Thanks, Andrew!Ā  I got it, and Hotmail was clever enough not to send it to the Junk Mail folder.Ā  I am now the proud owner of hawkstrike@gmail.com :D

I tried loads of other Dune-related names, but to no avail.Ā  I'll use Gmail a lot, I think...

Oh, and in case anyone is interested, I tried 'deathhandmissile' and 'chaoslightning', and they were both available as well. :)