Need Help With Questions Concerning Dune? Ask Here!

TMA_1

They wanted to see if it was possible to give a ghola back his original memories, so they could do the same to their Kwisatz Haderach (the dwarf, I don't remember his name).

And if they failed, and Paul would be killed, they would negotiate with Alia about resurecting Paul instead of Alia.

I'm pretty shure he was Mahdi but I don't have a copy of Dune to check it. Remember that Paul didn't see Bijaz in his visions, meaning that Bijaz also has vision ability. And in the scene just after Duncan almost killed Paul Bijaz was happy because now there was hope for him too, or something like that.

The Tleilaxu had a kwisatz Haderach, but it was a long, long, long time ago, and the ltielaxu took him out. they never made another. Bijaz was simply a tool in the conspiracy, not a kwisatz haderach.

Oh yeah, long time before. Remember: They play with genomes using artificial means, while Bg use breeding. They have an advantage. They create creatures of absolute goodness and absolute evil jsut for the fun of it. It's all explained int he conspiracy meeting at the beggining of messiah.

But when he went to that fremen house where he met Bijaz Paul couldn't see him in advance in his vision, but he could see the rest. Edric wasn't anywhere near that house.

Doesn't matter, he was still under Edric's protection.

• 2 weeks later...