Halo 2 released!

Acriku

Well, November 9th is the date. This has been known for a while but it seems unreal. In less than 3 weeks, Halo 2 will be here.  It seems unreal! Here is the latest (I believe) weekly update from www.Bungie.net: http://www.subnova.com/forum/?pid=20041022.195213

Who has pre-ordered this game? I got the limited edition, this baby is mine! November 9th.. So close.. Any Halo fans out there?

Played Halo 2.  If any of you have played Far Cry....lets just say "certain things happen".

And if you must ask, yes, I got it legitimately, full price and then some.

Well that seems to be kind of hard to do, seeing as how it isn't released to the world until November 9th for the US, and November 10th for the rest of the world. Perhaps you mean the first Halo?

well i do know of certain copies that have come out on the internet of it... (yes i know ... no discussion of that sort of things... but i wasnt doing it, im just stating a fact) and i know certain people that have got them, however i dont have an xbox, and never played it myself. 

maybe he got to test a beta version?

well i do know of certain copies that have come out on the internet of it... (yes i know ... no discussion of that sort of things... but i wasnt doing it, im just stating a fact) and i know certain people that have got them, however i dont have an xbox, and never played it myself. 

maybe he got to test a beta version?

Yeah that's true, someone leaked out Halo 2 to the internet, and Microsoft is heading a full-scale investigation on how it happened, and has the community alert it to people who are hosting it. I just hope I don't accidently read a spoiler before I get the game!

That's cool Desert, I wish I had connections like that. How does it look?

• 2 weeks later...