deviators!

Guest ordos_sabotour18

Guest ordos_sabotour18

i wos playin online the other day to find a enemy worm comin towards me wiv no rider!!!!!l8r i found out that deviators can turn worms to ur side if u hav 1!!!!!!

I like the Atreides, myself, but the Ordos are fun. The strategy for them is to heavily defend your base (with Kobras mostly) and wait. Wait until you find a weakness in your opponent's base defences. Sneak in some EITSs and perhaps even an APC (the latter would be difficult to sneak in because it can't cloak :( like the Atreides one :D).

Tip: always force your EITS to move DIRECTLY OVER the enemy's building using the ALT key. If your Sabo lands on a building he'll explode on impact doing much more damage than he ordinarily would.

BTW Deviators can convert worms? I'll have to try that one out!

Jaaa, you'll be eating your words when my deviated sandworms will have your whole army for dinner. Ordos simply rule!

I really HATE those Atreides. Besides the fact that I was never a good Atreides player, I just hate evil fanatics like the Atreides! And I hate them even more when they're *supposed* to be the good guys. The Atreides are fascist madmen. Read the novels.

The Ordos being fanatical fascits?? Oh come on! We care for human life and our troops fight because they want to (and because of their big paychecks). Unlike YOU Atreides! You use your propaganda to make the unfortunate citizens of Caladan worship you like gods! They give their lives for you because they have been taught to serve their fuhrer... I mean duke. The Atreides use nazi propaganda methods to make people think like sheep!

Atreides soldiers: "Heil Achillus!"

lol yeah

hey hey

'ordos do not care for life!

remember at the start of the campaign where they were talking about contracts? hell they will kill you if you do not preform superbly in 2 missions! say 2 months!!!!!

at least Atreides are fair and just and THAT is why we have support from the free-speech people and not the greedy money grubbing people!

Oh who really cares? Nobody should play for the house that's the best, but for the house with the best units. It's just a story, calm down.

(And anyway, the Atreides aren't stupid enough to kill their own generals.)

The Atreides people just THINK that they have free will. And as for the Ordos "removing" you after the second failed mission, just remember that you're an army commander. So maybe the Ordos just don't want their soldiers to die because of an incompetent commander. ;)

Everyone doesn't seem to like ordos, just cause they are the best. Atreides can't put together a proper assault, and Harkonen don't know the meaning of the word speed and stealth. Another thing. Atreides geberals don't get killed, but atreides generals are stupid. I had to help one of them complete the last atreides campaign missions cause he was to dumb to build 30 ornithropters and massacre the worm. Its quite strange though, that you only get people who say ordos are the best (not forgetting BARON99 (loser) being the big hark supporter, him and his 'friends' who all come from the same IP adress) and their are no Atreides supporters. This is because Ordos are the best

But there ARE many Atreides supporters, sadly. It's not because they like the Atreides cause, it's just because Westwood made those damn Minos and Air Drones so powerful! They're unbalanced with the rest of the game! :mad:

I can see why people don't like the Air Drones but what is the big deal with Mino's? In my limited online playing due to crashing I haven't found them that hard to counter. Air attacks work fine as do infantry units like the Mortar or Kindjal troops.