deviators!

Guest ordos_sabotour18

Face it, all the houses are mad. I thought the Duke was going crazy when he quoted the Fremen and kept on saying "long live the fighters". Anyway, to use TJB's own statement against him, the ORDOS can't just build 30 aircraft and attack the enemy. I mean, you don't even have to shoot Ordos aircraft - they blow up by themselves when attacking ;). Not that I'm saying House Ordos is a bad team (in fact, as I've said before, I play for them often), it's just that I'm trying to show you that there are reasons why some people like the Atreides and not the Ordos.

BTW What do you mean? There are A LOT of Ordos supporters (there are perhaps more Ordos supporters than Atreides supporters).

"We have worm-sign!!" The snake-god is mine.;) How dare you compare Atreides to the Nazis using propaganda methods to mislead the people. Ordos are the best HA! I say. Beware of the snake man for he is the devil's pawn. Ye he will murder his own brother to posess his half.....shun him for he is the harvenger of death. You snakes will have to bow before the great Shai-Hulud cause we know that is what you really want to be like. And stop complaining about our units being too powerful just slither back into the hole from where you came. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the desert.

What do we not need again? I'm not mad at Edric for what he said but I would like for him to discuss it. It's interesting in what he is implying therefore I would like to hear more from his point of view. Maybe it's because you can't see me as I'm talking or from my writing you think that it is anger. Well it's not (sometimes):). I never looked at Maud'Dib or any of the Atreides as Nazis. Alot of statements are made here in the forums and sometimes they interest me for there intellectual reasoning. So if you want to talk Edric that is fine if not I will not say anything about it in this thread again. (grumble grumble and quietly takes his toys and prepares to leave the playground):D

Never want Fedaykin-Sandwalker to play.....

Hey, give me time to reply. Just because I take a long time to reply to something doesn't mean that I don't want to. I just forget about the thread sometimes.

Paul Muad'hib compared himself to Hitler and Ghenghis Khan in Dune Messiah. He unleashed a Jihad upon the Universe, that caused the deaths of billions. He and Alia were worshipped as gods AND THEY LIKED IT. Those Atreides demanded total devotion from their subjects and they imposed a regime of terror. And all that for what? To "mix up the genes" of mankind. Typical nazi ideas and practices. The Atreides were evil madmen, especially Paul and Leto II. They were much more evil than the Harkonnen and the Corrino put toghether! The Atreides are NOT the good guys. The Ordos are the closest to being "good guys".

The mighty cobra is not afraid of an over-fed chicken posing as a hawk! :D

Typical Nazi ideas and practices. Huh?! The Third Reich was definally not into "mixing mankinds genes" now what history class did you attend.:) And how can the Ordos even be considered the "good guys" you Ordos don't even know the meaning of the words. If there is anythiong here evil it is the addiction to the melenge once you begin you can't survive without it.

HAIIIII-YOH!!!

Obey you vile serpent I shall conquer you as Maud'Dib conquered Shai-Hulud that faithful day in the deep desert of Arrakis.

:D

I know that the third reich was actually into separating genes. You know... germans stay, the rest goes. :( But what I meant with "nazi practices" was that both the Atreides and the nazis wanted to "purify" the human race.

The Ordos are not good or evil. They follow logic. Evil is not logical. Since the Harks are evil and the Atreides are the ULTIMATE EVIL, the Ordos are the closest to being "the good guys".

Paul Muad'hib killed billions of people and started a reign of terror. He was EVIL!! His fremen jihad brought havoc and devastation to the Universe!

You have only read the first two novels of the Dune series. The Atreides did not want to purify the human race. And as far as Atreides being the "ultimate evil" you are wrong ever heard of the Bene Gesserit now there we have an incarnation of evil. Logical reasoning my eye you Ordos are nothing but perverted Vulcans with only one thing on your mind injecting melenge into your medulla oblongata or cerebral cortex or your thalamus or where ever it is you Ordos get your shots.:) The Ordos can't be the "good guys" for all of their logical reasoning they have no compassion in their little cold-blooded reptilian hearts. :D

Just read the topic "A interesting question". We're talking about the same thing there, and more things have been said in that topic.

You're sooooo mixed up! Why are the Bene Gesserit evil? Your problem is that you don't look at the FACTS. Paul Muad'hib killed BILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. Therefore he was an evil madman. End of story.

Edric my Ordos loving friend.:) Anyone with good sense can tell that I am not mixed-up I won't point fingers as to who's mixed-up here. All my posts are on point and each one agrees with what I am saying overall look closely like with a big magnifying glass.:) Can you see that? I have seen the facts. Go to the thread that Basher has started and the whole discussion can be seen in a better light.

Well Ex Atreides I think it started out with a deviator and a worm and eneded up on several threads with the Atriedes calling the Ordos names and all of us Ordos calling the Atreides stuff like of the top of my head to sum it up 'facist nazis who believe they are gods' for example.

Errr ummmm guys if you had not noticed it's like Fedaykin-Sandwalker vs. all the Ordos. He is on some one man jihad rampage. Billions of posters will be insulted and verbally abused. The Fedaykin skull signatur will be seen across all threads as his colorful muliti-text jihad rages on.