ZeGeR

you are wrong.sonic tank+devastator=dead devastor

feydakin+minos=dead worm

krindjal+laser tank=dead laser

sard+skill+backup=all dead cause snipers krindjal and minos took care of that

NIAB tanks+minos+krindjal=NIAB sucks

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

kk13456, you are a waste of space.

Funniest cheater line for me was probably either from bonelipus or owwl.

bonelipus= "ha you cheating noobs you can only win by cheating and rushing lololol"

This was following his rush attempt on me with 5 dustscouts while i had 6 minos. He quit immediately after his units were massacred.

owwl = "where I get money cheat you have?"

;D

owwl ! lol  :D

I knew someone who played a lot not long ago, was one of the regular players, but cannot remember who it was, whenever anyone would almost get disconnected, where the screen would say "Waiting for XYZ" and counting down, during game, he was CONVINCED the person had deliberately hit the Windows key, because of that persons imminent doom at his hands.

Despite my suggestions that maybe, just maybe that persons comp had died, or something (window) popped up he would not believe me.  :O

I am unfortunately not good enough to be called a cheater. I can do nothing special. That

lol nunu.....so u r the only 1 who do not cheat on emp??? dam that must be boring for u to loose all the time....hehe

but u know, the biggest cheater ever am i......sometimes i go online with a nick called: SPOON....than all people a scared coz they know how good he is.....the reult is, that they dont play serious coz they think they will loose anyway....hehe

so what...cheating sucks, emp rulezzz, peace, R O C K ..... KALONY

a whore? call me a horse baby...that sounds better.

and if any1 wanna join the horse-man-club, feel free to ask me, i will check than if u have the attributes to.....hehe

C YALL ONLINE to have some great games, like me some mins before

KALONY

I use house atredies as the main house.house atredies cannot be rush cause of the krindjal, and the snipers are useful against infantry.minos are effective against all types of units execpt air.

man i was reading this thread (not entirely) and it's funny to see what people think.  if ur good enough u can pull anything off . when i used to play i could rush any house with any house.  and about not being able to rush atr with ords , thats bs coz if used right dusties can kill kindjal and lvl 2-3 dusties can own even mino's but u have to micro them .

and i guess people also forgot that catapults own mino's but i guess most people dont know that.

i dunno man , it's just funny to read these types of things.

i also remember back in the day when wol was still running and alot of people played ,it was rare that u saw some1 use catapults vs mino's (cept a few people).

oh does the flame tank bug still work , i bet 99% of the pepole dont even know the flame tank had a bug.

I remmber a bunch of people using canapults , and of course u can rush any house with any house , just queit a bit harder with atr . I don't realy use flame tanks but every once in a while . Since They're not so good , but they are very good agsint building . I remmber one time instead of dev droping I droped a bunch of flame tanks in a person base hahah .

the thing about the flame tank bug is thats its to hard to use to be effective. but i never heard of any other bugs in emp, not any real bugs anyways.

besides i doubt any1 who still play has to cheat to win. from the names ive seen in the other thread ,their all pro so...

yeahcoz of the small comunity, the players r all good skilled...its easier to learn in a small group, and we talk much more abaut technichs and strats and all this crap. and it seems to me, that only the realy good old players come back to emp. so the games r mostly GG`s.

KALONY

PS.: when we have only good players on emp, i dont know, y apolly is still playing.....hehe... ;D

PS.: when we have only good players on emp, i dont know, y apolly is still playing.....hehe... ;D

Just so I can kill you with my ATR.  8)

"but i never heard of any other bugs in emp, not any real bugs anyways."

Yeah, there's quite a few.

ur atreides...hmmmmm...never heared abaut it....is it any good?  ;)

but ok, if u r realy able to beat me with ur atr, than u must be the biggest bug....LOL

all right ill stop joking now, before apollo starts to hate me....hehe.... >:(

C YALL ONLINE TO PLAY ALL IN ALL A GAME WITHOUT CHEATS AND BUGS

KALONY