Most played house?

ZeGeR

hmm...reading this makes it seem (to me, and no offense meant, but i'm sure that someone's going to get offended, but fuckit it) that you are *ALL* a bunch of children pissing and moaning one way or another..i came to this site looking for somewhere to learn to play this goddamn game that's slowly taking over my free time, and when i read threads like this, my heart falls, for it seems to me that either *a* my first online partner is going to be someone who globs the living shit outta me, which isn't really fun, or *b* an veteran of three years, against whom i'm most likely to end up being flattnd by, but, this is also not soemthing that enjoyable, but at least if i get flattened by someone who's been playing for three years, i stand a fair chance of learning someting more about the indivdual unit strengths/weaknesses... and after years of playing (war/star)craft, it's a welcome change. i hope i get to see a few more people online sometime when i'm actually online... i work from 11pm to 5am(ish) EST... drop me an IM or something, cuz i've been playing SP adn would really love to play some multiplayer games and get better at this shit...

soo.. in closing to my (most likely badly worded, and with horrible grammar) post, i'd like to say that i hope to see you guys online sometime... or even a general "schedule" of sorts when you guys play, because every time i connect to the ORDS server theres no one one, and if i try to connect to teh XWIS server, i get a "Westwood Server Unavailable" message, and well, shit no ones' on WOL... plz... help me... must... play....game....

*wanders off to work*

PS: great site GunWounds... i enjoyed your satire/cynicism greatly

ok hes saying hes using wol, nobody plays there ( we all know that ) . he came to the site to learn and saw all the bitching and got disheartened. and now thinks that we are all pissy little bitches or people he can never beat.

hey cyan-kali .....,

u r right, thats a small problem of the game. the community is so small, and trained, that new player have a hard time to join those games....BUT:

the good point is (like gunwounds said i think) that to go emp is like to go in a bar...u meet friends there. believe me, the most players will help ya with some 1vs1 to give ya a good start. just dont talk bulls*** like we would cheat or such a crap.

the best way is to make some 1vs1 with mordusxxx, he need some training too.....HAHAHA

PEACE KALONY

hmm...reading this makes it seem (to me, and no offense meant, but i'm sure that someone's going to get offended, but fuckit it) that you are *ALL* a bunch of children pissing and moaning one way or another..

PS: great site GunWounds... i enjoyed your satire/cynicism greatly

Well, thats what makes it special for me :P ! 

Guns has a site ? Or you think this is his site ?  ???

hey cyan-kali .....,

u r right, thats a small problem of the game. the community is so small, and trained, that new player have a hard time to join those games....BUT:

the good point is (like gunwounds said i think) that to go emp is like to go in a bar...u meet friends there. believe me, the most players will help ya with some 1vs1 to give ya a good start. just dont talk bulls*** like we would cheat or such a crap.

the best way is to make some 1vs1 with mordusxxx, he need some training too.....HAHAHA

PEACE KALONY

::) i have a "say people cheat as an excuse for me losing cause ill never admit i lost" disorder.

edit: what i ment by that is, never take what i say seriously, ever, nomatter how worked up i sound, ever.