The Orange Catholic Bible

tobias

How does the Orange Catholic Bible relate to

the Catholic bibles of today?

From some of the books it seems that the

Butlerin Jihad made some changes in the

Catholic bible and renamed it The Orange Catholic Bible.

btw. im atheist, or how the *BIIP* you spell that.

acording to the dune apendix. the orange catholic bibal or the accumuated book. is the religis text produced by the Comminission of Ecumenical Translaters. it contains elements of most ancient religions, including maometh Saari,Mahayana Christianity,Zensunni Catholicism and Buddislamic traditions. Its supreme comandment is considred to be "Though shalt not disfiguer the soul."

Insane like a madman.

==============================

"Death to King Billy!"

"Death to the Pope!"

Both beat the crap out of each other.

Irish-Canadian greeting during the 18th century.

This is no joke.

Hmm, I feel sorry for your education system:(

King William Of Orange was an English King who was sterile. He kept marryign women and divorcing them, because he beleived it was there fault that he oculdn't ahve children. After awhile, the Roman Catholic Church refused to allow him to divorce a wife. Out of anger he booted the Catholic Church out of England, endorsed Prodestantism, and named himself, and all Kings of England to follow, as the Head of the Church. Hence, the prodestant church's are known as "Orange", which is why you ahve the Orangemen and Catholics fighting in Ireleand.

*Note: For thsoe of you eager to tear this post apart, please remember that it is a simplified, quick explanation.

Mahdi great quickie history lesson. Anyhow it seems they have switched parts of the bible for what they learned in the Butlerian Jihad. "Though shalt not make a machine in the likeness of man" was not in the NIV bible last time I checked or a Catholic Bible. I think they took the Catholic branch of Christian religion and blened it with the driving force behind the Jihad, eliminate thinking machines.

Mahdi, the king you described was Henry the 8th, not Wiliam of Orange. Wiliam of Orange came to England much later, after the civil war. Henry the 8th was waaay before the civil war. He was a Tudor. The civil war happened during the reign of Charles 1, from the Stuart dynasty.

And yes, I am a history freak! ;D

i am history freak to, but not engilsh roalty history. i know verry few things about it. i only know that henrey the 8th choped off his wifes heads. i dont even know if it was him or not but some one in england liked chopping peoples heads off. i'm more of a american history buff so wene ever you have a qustion about america just ask me. ok?