Casualty Report

Good luck. I've tried, but all I could really come up with were really biased estimates, or plainly inaccurate reports. If you can find something that's corroborated from both a Coalition and an Iraqi source, I commend you.

Probably biased against the Coalition.

From what I've seen, few people could possibly be biased towards Iraq. Since the world's choices were, make war on them, or leave them to Saddam.

Assassinate Saddam, maybe? Cheaper, less trouble, less effort, etc... Read a newspaper article todays complaining about the lack of records of civilian Iraqis killed... *Tries to find article.*

If we really wanted to, we could try to dig up news on every attack and try to assemble some sort of list, so we didn't have to worry about bias. Imagine the task that would be!

Iraq would be a great place for all who are fans of the fremen. They could then sneak in and gather some news there, and maybe be lucky enough to escape the sandworms living in the desert there and being able to report the news to the Dune2k Committee, to be eventually declined and you losing your precious water.

Iraq would be a great place for all who are fans of the fremen. They could then sneak in and gather some news there, and maybe be lucky enough to escape the sandworms living in the desert there and being able to report the news to the Dune2k Committee, to be eventually declined and you losing your precious water.

Hey man speak carefully or our yankee friends might think we are comparing them with harkonnens, so shhhh :-X

I think its because CNN is not given accurate reports about the other side. They simply do not have the data to make any report on Iraqi casualties. They've reported on estimates of Iraqi deaths before, but almost never on specifics. If you want, go through each CNN newscast on Iraq and add up the total number of confirmed Iraqi dead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...