Which game had the best music?

Dunenewt

Try www.vgmusic.com for A similer sounding tune. Or you can play it on an emulater called zsnes on your computer. I'l let you google search from there. I know what your saying though.

Thank you ever so much. I found what i was looking for, and im listening to it now.

No wait, i remember the BAK music to be great as well. I played them in the CD player a few times (i had the CD version, it had some pretty good songs).

Also Warcraft 2 has very good songs that i remember VERY well. Both human and orc songs

All the dune games have great songs. Fitting the atmosphere very well

and ah well, many more games have awesome music, but most are only awesome because they fit the game so well, not realy that great on their own.

But there's one more i'd like to mention. The age of empires songs. Put the disk in your CD player and listen to song 7 and 9 i believe. Those were some awesome rhytmic mumbojumbo songs.

No.  The Tertis theme is actually an old Russian folk song called Korobeiniki (translation: "the Peddlers" I think), you see.  It starts out slow, and as it continues, it gradually speeds up until it's very high-paced and bombastic.  It was originally played on the Balalaika (a Russian instrument resembling a triangular sounding cavity).

There are three versions I ahve on CD somewhere, which I really enjoy.  The first and easiest to find is Ozma's rendition, which is a modernized rock version.  The second is done only on the balalaika, and gets blindingly fast at one point, but I forget who made it (I'll let you know on Friday, as it might be at my apartment).  The third, and my personal favourite is done by the Stars of St. Petersburg, and is the version with lyrics.  You can hear a sample here.

Well, there you go. Funny, a friend of mine was telling me the same thing at lunch today, less than half an hour ago. I didnt believe him, because i dont usually believe what he says. He couldnt remember the name of the song, either.

Ultima 2 and 4 had wonderful music. The final fantasy 4 version of the final fantasy theme was great. Castlevania 2 had good music, hmm oh! Megaman 2 had good stuff too, freaking catchy! lol

hmm Willow had good music. Tombs and Treasures had great sounds too. 7th Saga is another one.

as computer game music goes there are a lot of them as well. I love Vampire: The Masquerade music. It is one of those things that just pumps up the mood level. I also love Myth II music. I love the music from ths computer RPG called DarkStone. Ill think of osme more later.