Hacking

riper

This has nothing to do with any subject at all I just want to kill mister lamer called... damn forgot his name. Oh well, I was hacked last night and I had to reformat because this great and awesome guy managed to break through all of my 5 firewalls and kill them. However, by the time he did this I was in his computer as well so we were both screwing each other up pretty much. It was fun, but the day after, I was not happy. If you know who I'm talking about mail me at Riper8@hotmail.com. I'd like this guy to join the Diamond Dolfin hacking team.

Riper

Sorry for not telling but the reason Im posting it here was because the hacker used my own program VMC against me so he has got be here somewhere. Hit me up dudes.

[glow=purple,2,300]Riper[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]Diamond Dolfins, the best![/glow]

F*CK NB & WSO!

UC Is GONNA BOMB THE NATION!

Are you guys opening attachments and installing trojan viruses or something?

People "try" to hack into computers everyday running port scanners but unless you are compromised there isn't much they can do especially if you are running a firewall. Could you explain "hacking" because if you have 5 firewalls, not sure why you need 5 of them, and someone is still getting through there has to be another factor somewhere...

u all need @guard's firewall. it blocks cookies, advertiesments, and watches all ports. a lot of current software firewalls are frequently updated to stay ahead of backdoors that will disable your say for example, a shitty Norton Firewall, it will add a rule for it to have permissions for ports and u would never know. there are a few that can disable @guard, but i keep zone alarm on here too, and Conceal on disc. i hope u dont think i attached it to the mod i sent u. have u let any1 get the source code for the mod creator? or have u let any1 do any kind of editing on it and them sent it back to u? u need to think about what programs and stuff u've d/l'ed in the past couple months. by the way which operating system where u in when this happened? u also need to keep in mind your internet browser's security settings. cookies enabled? could've been malacious ActiveX scripting, and then they could've put anything they wanted on yer comp through port 80.

pees

chris swanson

Well he didnt actually break the firewalls. He got through them for about a minute before I spotted him. By then he disabled by virus scanners and threw in a virus, that knocked down my firewalls. I think it was something like this. Not sure how he got through the firewalls but he did. And trust me, if you're a hacker and hack A LOT, you do need 5 firewalls.

Riper

Since we are talking about firewalls what about BlackIce is it shitty or what? I'm using it now and never had any problems and since this hacker is on a roll I would like to know before he steam rolls my way gimme some info Riper or who ever.

BlackIce is good, but I recommend running ZoneAlarm with it. These 2 fill each other up. The problems of ZoneAlarm get fixed by BlackIce and vice versa. Besides, BlackIce is more antihacking than a firewall. ZoneAlarm is free so you should get it. An other option might be Tiny Personal Firewall. These 3 are the only ones reliable enough. And they're all free. The rest, including those costing money, can be breached with little trouble.

Riper

no matter how many u use, they can all be disabled by one trojan alone. every single firewall in this post. the scariest thing is, like i said, the firewall will continue to function normally, asking u about new rules and everything. just be careful what u d/l. and be sure if u get ur firewalls from a warez site that its a site with good reputation. alot of firewalls out there come binded with anything from modified versions of The Thing uploader trojan to modified versions of the Sub7 administration tool. for a long time i only kept Norton's AV so i could keep up with the detectable versions of Sub7. just so i could modify a few simple things. thats all crap though. its no fun doing all that crap. that is unless both sides have high-speed connections!!!

8)

Anybody running win2k or Xp can turn on filtering for the tcp/ip protocol  as well. You can effectively deny all access to your machine. Not a user friendly thing but effective.

As for the norton firewall it works quite well ,but you need to know what your doing. If you leave it in auto mode yeah it makes all kinds of stupid rules.  But if you tell it to shut off everything then make rules/modify for only what you want , it works much better. Something of a pain in the arse at times .