Underrated games

Procyon

hmm I think you can get Nomad at Underdoggs. If no then try the abandonware circuit, and you will find it. it is a small game for the amount of stuff you can do in it, I mean it is expansive! you can search for ancient space craft engines and weapons, or find old artifacts to trade with using bots to dig surfaces of planets. you can get awards from other alien races and stuff, just great.

Their are a lot of underated games. I think some of these are: Xcom UFO defence, Battlezone2, Perfect dark, and Paper mario.

Battlezone2 is better then wulfram IMO. But not free. Its for the PC and it even has better graphics. But its old. I'm an expert at it when I play it.

Perfect dark is the best first person shooter i've ever played. Its for the N64, and If it was made for the PC it would be very-famus. You haven't played a first person shooter until you've played perfect dark. And I thought Goldeneye was good. No game i've seen compairs.

Paper mario was a great game. But like perfect dark it just came out to late for the wrong system that everyone had gotten rid of anyway. Thats the main reason it din't sell. The secondary reason, but still importent, is People though it was flat. I mean if you seen it in action its wayyy better than it was made out to be. Nintindo was geting a little desprite though. They filled there magazines with lots of propaganda about how good it was.

And even worse though was latter on. They said the Gamecube was going to come out really soon. While knowing it wouldn't make it. The developer 

said they wouldn't have it done by that date. But they din't want YOU to buy a Dreamcast, playstation 2. Or any other system but theirs. So they delayed it. "Well if its coming out soon maybe I shouldn't get a playstation2/whatever.

Don't get me wrong. Nintindo is a good company. They've made some great games. But if they go out of business they had it coming for a long time.

Wow.. Long post.

Pool of Radiance II

Age of Wonders

Homeworld II

All these games recieved poor ratings throughout many pc gaming magazines, but I played these games alot. Most time was spent on AoW. We had local tournaments of the game  ;D. And PoR II had a great story and the D&D system was working quite well, I guess it got a bad mark because it starts with a boring long dungeon that needs some patience to get through. And Homeworld II was probably better that the first one but somehow it wasn't spotted  :-

Just about any Squaresoft game that doesn't have the words Final Fantasy in the title could be considered an underatted game like Live A Live, Treasure Hunter G, and Secret of Evermore (though some of you might disagree with me on Secret. Though popular I consider Earthbound to be an underatted game considering many people have never heard of it. Total Annihalation and its counterpart Kingdoms are passed over gems as well. The Earth 2150 games were incredible (I get to design my own units? YAY!!!). I don't know if this game was popular because I just recently acquired it but Sanitarium was an awesome RPG. I am also making and guess at this game but Arcanum is very cool Diablo style game with a very unique aproach to the traditional fantasy genre (dwarves,elves,etc...). Considering all the Emperor lovin going around (can't imagine why ;) I'll proudly jump on that bandwagon (hell I was on the Red Alert 2 forums for months proclaiming its greatness, got alot of flames though).