3v3 Tourny

darkd3th

Then work it out right now! ;D

well it seems we have time zone problems......

i know many people play in the morning .. while others play at night... and some time zones are so different that while it is night for one person it is morning for someone else.

When brennq is eating dinner i am eating breakfast !! lol

so i

I think its best to let the teams that are close to eachother play eachother first.

So i would like to ask every team to post were they live.

Well, i am from holland, leo is from israel and 0m3n is from england but our time deffernces aren't that much. any team that is close to us can play us.

I think its best to let the teams that are close to eachother play eachother first.

So i would like to ask every team to post were they live.

Well, i am from holland, leo is from israel and 0m3n is from england but our time deffernces aren't that much. any team that is close to us can play us.

It seems that SoW is not much online lately.

I cancel the team and want to ask you guys who want me in his team. I am lately pretty much online on my own??? :'(

our team(skum team) will play any team that's ready to play in the next few days. If there is an organized team here that all its members ready to play just say it and we'll set the times so all the members will be able to play.

swat will play...i will contact lowzeewee and cybopache...we will gladly play you team skum

update: ok i have sent private messages to both of my teammates...once they respond we can set up times... 8)

• 3 weeks later...