Harkonnens

Darkon

I love the harkonnen theory and politics but... i think they are a total crap I don't know but i think they're forces are sooo weak example: inkvine too weak firepower,rocket tank hp like my granny,devastator 6cm per hour,assault tank 6m per hour,flame tank (why the hell is there a flame tank and inkvine???) that's the problem of harkonnens> if someone can help me out i would be very grateful ;D and also they have a BRUTAL DISADVANTAGE THEY CAN'T REPAIR THEY'RE TANKS i know when they reach the second level they will have the self heal ability but when i reach teh second level the children of my children will have children 90 years old!!!! SO HOW COULD I PLAY EFFECTIVELY WITH HARKONNENS I DON'T FIGURE IT OUT YET >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(SO if YOU are a master of HK PLease Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I love the harkonnen theory and politics but... i think they are a total crap I don't know but i think they're forces are sooo weak

LOL weak??? ???

How is saws blasting there way threw dusties or sand bikes and some tanks added to kill any mino or cobra weak? Devs are to damb slow but that's why there are advance carryals to move them and drop em in ur unsuspecting base. ;D

Harkonen is a very strong house if you can manage all the vehicles. I would rather show you personally how to manage harkonen units but i dont know who you are... House harkonen IMO is made primarily to be on the offensive constantly, a player whos goal is to win from the defensive position is in for either a very long game or defeat. There are certain types of rushes for certain situations, against ordos and atr light rushes which consist of light vehicles, and infantry, use alot of blades along with light infantry and sardukar(imperial sardukar are extremely important, do not try to exclude them from the rush), try to mix in a few assault tanks and flame tanks to gain the edge over the enemy. Do not use this rush against a house if they have kobras deployed or minos, in this situation it wouldnt be wise to confront them head on, but to use missle tanks, ink vines, fremen, and so forth... as long as the unit has enough power to take out the heavier units. I barely scratched the surface and i could go on for awhile but then theres too much to cover so i would rather stop here... yes

Like Ken124578 said before,Harkonnen's offense is its defense.

Points to note:

-Harkonnen units have a lot of armor and HP

-Their firepower is good

-They can rush well

-They can hold on late into the game

---Late into the game,they will have loads of gunships

You will realise how good they are-if you use them well :)

-They can hold on late into the game

---Late into the game,they will have loads of gunships

it depends on what kind of player your going up against which determines how long your going stay in the game, you cant just decide out of the blue. Gunships are most effective early in the game, in late games gunships are useless, unless playing against an ordos player

:P :PHm trying to be funny huh ??? Yes i was thinking that the hark are crap but... i went to this forum coz .(read the whole text not only the part with the crap).i wanted to know more about hark. so when i learn more about hark i figured out that they are so crapy ;D

:P :PHm trying to be funny huh ??? Yes i was thinking that the hark are crap but... i went to this forum coz .(read the whole text not only the part with the crap).i wanted to know more about hark. so when i learn more about hark i figured out that they are so crapy ;D

All those smilies,exclaimations marks and capitalized words in that post,OMG,you sure *imply* that... :)

Yes,its the player,not the house. :)

Well It may be of the way you assault that you cant be that successfull with them. To assault properly, know each unit's purpose, advantages, and disadvatages. You said that Devastators are slow, then use Adv-Carryals to ferry them, get 3 Devastators behind an enemy base and watch them grind it down. When you assault, put units like Assault Tanks and Buzzsaws infront to squish/attract firepower from the enemy while the other light armored units-that you said one of them was the Missle Tank-come in behind or from the side to deal alot of damage, use the missle tanks against heavy vehicles and Inkvines against anti-armor infantry, they are incredibly usefull against Kindjals and Mortars. A lob from the Inkvine Catapult into an enemy infantry formation will give him/her a hell of a time micromanaging the troops out of the radius.

• 2 weeks later...

Alternatively, if harkonnen attacks atriedes early all they need to do is create the right units and watch the slaughter. If the Atreides is to survive they need HUGE IMMENSE AWE-INSPIRING micromanagement...

Lol...

And if you beleive that you'll believe anything. ;)