Boating

Seal89999

Anybody here like boating?

My dad just bought a new Donzi 22 ZX. Its really sweet!

Only problem is , its too cold to go out so we have to wait til next summer to take it out.

If you guys got a boat post about it, make, model, specs and features....

I love boating.

Heres a short story since it's late.

Well one day we decided we wanted to go boating but we didnt have a boat.(we had gone boating in a boat before with friend from away and enjoyed it) At one of my friends cottages there was a 5-6 foot boat that might have been 15-20 years old or more. It had sat outside for all that time also. :O

So we decided to take it boating one day. There is a leak in the front and back but we still went boating.(we had a small ice cream container to empty water) We did this about twice, then decided to fix it up with fiberglass(?) stuff to seal the cracks etc. and paint it green(I think). One day we took it out with 5 people. One is 125, another 160, 230, 300, 250 pounds. It barely stayed afloat and we went 1/2 way to a lighthouse along the rocks. we dumped it up on the rocks and started drinking a small amount and went sightseeing/swimming towards the lighthouse. Then it got windy and we were lucky we didnt sink it.(it can probably only hold 3 people safely. It has one place to sit in back, one place in middle, and one small one in front. For our anchor we use old bricks that easily break. Lately we just go out about enough so that we are away form shore throw the anchors down and drink.(I don't as I drive on sundays' adventures ;))

So we all enjoy boating lots and have BBQ also.

The serial # and number of people/weight is not shown on the thing. we ususally have 3 lifejackets(I wear one or two ;))

Oh and we painted it when we were drinking and got a friend to put fiberglass stuff on at same time. It still leaks about 1 litre every 15 minutes.

We use 3 oars. One wooden, two short plastic oars(which one is broken)

Heres a pic of what our boat is similiar to. It may be 3 feet longer or so. and there is a seat in the back and middle going across from side to side and one seat in front. It can hold 3 comfortably.[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

My great aunt and uncle have a boat. Dunno what kind it is. They own a big chunk of where the Mississipi river starts near careleton place (Vangaurd'l know where I'm talking about).

I've never been on it though.

I was on a glass bottom boat once, and the maid of the mist. And a couple canoes. That's it.

My grandparents used to ahve a cottage on the Madawaska river (well, an artificial area of it, anyway). Norcan, I think it's called, but the name Madawaska sucks less. We had two boats: An old fibreglass speedboat with a 35hp motor that we referred to simply as the "Big Boat"; and a small aluminum boat with a 9.9 motor (the "Little Boat"). Man, I loved boating around there. Because it was an artificial area, there were lots of deadheads, though, so anyone who was new to the water had to be very careful in some places.

Me & my dad own a Allision 195 which is 6 meters long with 135 merc ( V6 )to push it along. We do alot of deep sea fishing in it when the weather is good.I also have a 10 foot tinny which I use to go up the creek in to catch some tasty mud crabs. I got a good picture here of me & the old man holding a sail fish he caught,while a freind took it from anthor boat.But I dont know how to upload it so you guys can see.