2 vs 2 tournement tell me what u think

sendakon

ok im gonna arange the teams the tourny will start this saturday i need u all to post ur teams AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ok and pick a number all of from 1-30 and the odd will be paired with an even like 1-9 3-6 7-2 and so on and when the teams are numbered i will have ur opponets ok just post a number when u post ur partner ok

Well we all know who my partner is..........but one thing I wanna know is when is this gonna start cause i am getting eager to have a tourney........how about this we all give our emails to sendakon and he can send out a emails regarding this. I want to know rules and dates and if this is all talk and no bullsit...........Send man just messange me on msn when u read this post. And I hope no laggers are in this tourney haha...cause lagg suks...peace!

And btw its a good idea.........I think everyone should just get on emp and start practising cause I know all of u have not played lately and might need to tune your games up a little bit cause I have been so be ready. Get to know your partner and see if u are gonna make a worth while team!

o ya I want to know what maps are gonna be available to play for this torney?

• 2 weeks later...