2 vs 2 tournement tell me what u think

sendakon

ok its up to the players it doesnt have to b a clan thing just a team thing if 2 from dif clans want to try it thats better its about team work i think it would b fun as hell to get some team rivals going ill host it if you like the idea halla!

i know i just posted but i just talked to drunkn and gunwounds and i think they would want in on this i dont know of many better teams then them lets do ill host get your teams together halla at me we need at leats 6 teams i think.

ok im just tryin to get good teams going i think everyone neeeds to get there teams then tell me we need 8 teams u find your team mate gunwound & drnknmsta r joining i still need a partner if a realy good palyer wants to paly.

Get your own partners then post ill host the teams i still need a partner but we need 8 partners at the least the most is 16 and its stops in a few days.

These r teams that have showed interest so far.

drnknmsta - gunwounds

warskum - skump0w3r

brennq - skum0m3n

harkdawg - darkd3th

zilents - sendakon

these r the others that do not have partners yet that need a partner.

sarbaukar

kylemcfly

cybopache

scymaxim

A few others have showed interest ill get ahold of them and post in a few days.

the only other problem is the server is not connecting 4 pll games that often i have connected a few but its at a rate 1 4 player conn a day so if the other server works we may have to use that one

We have 5 teams now teams and start will b in a few days.

thx :)