Status of Emperor

Gobalopper

I would think if any house was removed it would be Ordos.To remove Atreides would be sacreligious any new additions tho should be true to the story I agree with the previous comments.If anything would be possible I would think the guild would be integrated in the game more thoroughly,IE.ships navigablle,buying logistical favors,guild is responsilble for delivering starport stuff right? how about dropping off 20-30 ground troops or multiple armoured units in areas other than starport? that would become a great equallizer as long as the spice flowed! :O

If anyone has complaints about adding the Corrinos instead of the Atreides, Shaddam and his Sardaukar bodyguards will k... uh, talk with you about it, IN PRIVATE. ;D ;D

How could we have kicked out the Ordos when both me and ghostysquare are Ordos fans? ;)

Obviously, there won't be a Sardaukar subhouse any more. The Imperial and Elite Sardaukar will be among the infantry units of House Corrino. We'll add 2 new subhouses, though: the Mercenaries and the Smugglers (so the total will be 6).

Did I mention? The Atreides go out with a BANG... literaly. ;D

I hope you don't mind me giving the Corrinos *cough* tanks *cough*, do you? ;) They'll have the Lion Tank (a sort of Assault Tank with a powerful laser), the Siege Tank (similar to the Dune2k version, but with longer range), the Corrino APC (armed with a laser), the AA platform (heh... the Corrinos are weak in the air defense sector, so they need this - it's a tank) and the Wave Tank (top secret).

Well if you get rid of the AT how are you going to change/improve the HK, I have not been to whomever's site that it is for the information about the x-pack that is being made so I will ask my questions here. How long before it is finished and will it be downloadable here at FED2K.

Now don't think we aren't open to suggestions, because we are. We want to hear your opinions. There are just a few basic things that we won't change no matter what. The Atreides are OUT. Why them? Because they got way too much attention. It's time for the other Houses to get their fair share!