Create your own units here!

gunner154

I have a idea for the Ordos, Its from my Anime/Manga books. The Parasite MK2. Its a Fast Scout Unit, Who doesnt need to turn to fire at his enemy, He has a Fast moving turret that has two light MG cannons upon it. That has the strenght of a Buzzsaw

He can bury himself in the sand and Deploy his MG cannons Shooting unsuspected targets. Just the Fremen he has stealth and is hard to kill when buried.

His armor/speed is equal to the dust scout, But is more manuerabvle

He looks like a Crab, four legged and 6 Sensor's on his Upper body.

( He is vunerable when burrowing )

In continuation with my planet units. An Atreides unit that can shoot powerful blasts of water - An Ordos unit that can freeze units with ice and make them shatter - A Harkonnen unit that shoots large boulders of Iron at units - A Guild Heighliner unit that can project force fields. etc

Finally an idea which isn't the freaky Red Alert 2 animation style. Congratulations!

I've got another idea for a unit:

House Corrino Sand Scythe - A MLRS (Multiple Rocket Launch System), which fires a deadly volley of missiles in a neat firing arc. It has range like that of a Mongoose, but always fires all 8 missiles in a salvo. Good against massed attacks, especially infantry rushes. Slow - moving, medium armor. The salvo it fires is about the power of three Minotaurus salvos.

Price: 2000$

Subterrainean units... Too bad only TS had them, they were a great invention. They must return. But then with some disadvantages, like:

- Outposts can scan them in a specefic region (give the outpost a larger role and you need yo build more then one)

- They can only travel beneath the sand/they cannot travel in buildable area

- Worms are a bigger danger then normally

Some example units:

The Sub-APC: Standard TS Sub-APC, a little bit stronger and faster.

Cost: 1000 Solaris

Armor: Like the Ordos Laser Tank withour shield

No Weapons

Speed: Like the Atreides APC

Carries 5 infantery units.

The Sandshark: A small tank for surprise attacks.

Cost: 1200 Solaris

Armor: Like the Buzzsaw

Speed: Like the Mongoose

Weapon: Electro cannon (Like the NIAB)

Firepower: Like the Assault Tank