Create your own units here!

gunner154

I have got an idea for the units of a fully playable House Corrino in a possible future expansion pack:

1.  Scout APC - it is armed with an Ordos infantry mortar, can carry inside two infantrymen (most probably Sardaukar). The Scout APC has speed, equal to a Buzzsaw's and slightly heavier armor.

Build Cost - 420$.

2. Desert Weasel - has medium armor and two machine - gun turrets in the nose and tail. It can burrow under sand, but not under rock. It can move forward as quickly as backward and thus does not need to turn.

Build Cost - 650$

1.  Missile Skimmer - a fast, suspensor - borne artillery platform, which fires long - range guided missiles. It has weaker than medium armor, but when deployed, it rises in the air and becomes an airborne target (it can't move when airborne, though). The Skimmer fires missiles as far as a Minotaurus's volley. They are quite good against vehicles, but the rate of fire is slow.

Build Cost - 1050$.

P.S. I have drawn my projects about how the vehicles should look. If you want, I can scan them and upload them somewhere.

P.P.S. More units coming soon.

Fremen wormtrainer

Could place an invicible thumper on sand, that could only be detected if an infantry walks near it. The thumper could be taken back. The thumper would lure both worms. It would make ALOT of noice.

The trainer would have stealth, and could only be detected by infantry. The trainer would have a knife for infantry like the elite sardaukar.