emperor help

Unreached

I found that the best thing to do was not to spread out and try to fight. The best offence was in defence this time. I gathered my forces around the most defencible/important areas and defended them. Once they grew big enough I could reach out and start to attack. But that's just me.

And though I don't know if it works in titles it's not [ color= ] anymore it's [ c= ] .

And though I don't know if it works in titles it's not [ color= ] anymore it's [ c= ] .

Nope, both work.

I won that mission by making a defence of: buzsaws at the front, troopers on the sides and missile tanks behind, remember to micromanage the missile tanks so that they take out strong, enemy units out first.

When you're established (watch out for death hand missiles) build alot of gunships and attack his palice straight on, once it's destroyed you've won.

What I did was turtle at the 2 bridges with assault tanks at south. I build walls at the north bridge to form a maze with gun turrets standing outside so all units got killed before they can fire back(most infantries and tanks can't fire behind a wall but gun turrets can,*evil crackles)

Then constantly refreshing the defenses(those assault tanks are constantly destroyed, though slower than I can replenish them) I built gunships. I tried many times and found out 13 gunships is the perfect number. Send them all towards the palace. The palace will be destroyed and so are your gunships at the same time(almost).

I suggest 14 gunships to be a bit careful.

I don't remember much of this mission except that I build around 10 gunship, send them to the easter corner of the map and then had them attack the palace. If you attack the palace head on you will lose most of your gunships because of the heavy defenses north of the base.

The "heavy" defense are just devastators and they could only kill 3 gunships before they fire. The rest fire at least once-trice before getting destroyed.

Buzzsaws are weak against tanks, but with their build speed it's great against turtling.(the comps are stupid, why won't they just run their missle tanks pass the buzzsaws and wack harvoc in your base?)

• 2 weeks later...

block off the south side with gun turrets and extra troops you know you wont need in offense. then attack from the top with a mass of sardaukar (mixed). If you dont have sardaukar, use a trooper-infantry mix with 1 or 2 engineers to take the palace. As you go through it, you should find some blocked off sard reinforcements, take them and head to the palace. Attack all anti infantry units only and ignore the devs. take the palace or destroy it. (whatever you feel like at the time).

• 2 weeks later...

OMG HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT AGAINST COPEC CAUSE EVEN WHEN I POSTED THIS BEFORE IT STILL DIDNT HELP "AS MUCH".... >:(

His rush with 2 chevron troopers, buzsaws,missletanks,tanks,infantry,flamethrower,catapult,air,mcv,

engineer, nuclear death hand missle rush gets on my nerves OMG >:( 8)

If u have ix then make projecters and project missle tanks and make lots of saws+gunships.

Kill the turrets outside ur base with fake missle tanks and if he attacks u just point a fake missle tank on each tank this way u should be able of protecting ur base and in the mean while make gunships and attack the palace ;)

Heres an easier way.

1)Make sure you allied with the Sardaukar before the civil war begins.

2)Make 3 sardaukar barracks and start training nothing but Sardaukars.

3)Advance them North while keeping an eye on your base with some sards left behind as defense.

4)As you wipe out everything in your path, you should come to a small "prison" while going to toward the palace. Break it open to reinforce your troops.

5)Go straight for the palace and use 1/2 your guys to attack anti-infantry and the other 1/2 to take out the building.

In case you have no allies...(I actually like to play hark with no sub, weird)

Build walls.

Make a maze /w them at the north /w gun turrets so the stupid would get all killed.

Do the same at south if you have money, or:

Make a whole load of Assault tanks(you'll need 9 of them there, make sure their health is full if you are hitting exactly 9. I'd recommend 18.)

14 gunships, and...

[hide]KABOOM! That's it! The END![/hide]

OMG HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT AGAINST COPEC CAUSE EVEN WHEN I POSTED THIS BEFORE IT STILL DIDNT HELP "AS MUCH".... >:(

His rush with 2 chevron troopers, buzsaws,missletanks,tanks,infantry,flamethrower,catapult,air,mcv,

engineer, nuclear death hand missle rush gets on my nerves OMG >:( 8)

No need to unleesh your frustration against us. :P Your thread was still on the same page, only a few topics from the top.