Emperor Tournament-"The Spice Bowl"

Kyle

Hello all you emperor players! I've noticed that a lot of players, such as Navaros and mordusxxx, have been hosting tournaments lately and I figured I might as well host one too. This tournament is called "The Spice Bowl".

Ok I'd like to start out with a few rules. All games will be two player games and i will watch all games. I will host a 3 player game and then i will destroy my base. Here are just a few more rules of gameplay:

1. you must start with 10000 solaris and 7 units

2. superweapons must be on

3. pre-built base must be on

4. living world must be off

5. fog of war must be off

6. crates must be on

7. obviously you can have no AI players

8. difficulty level will be set on normal (medium)

9. you may only have one subhouse

10. and finally the final match will be held at spice bowl(all other matches will be held at wherever the two opponents can agree on)

If your opponent quits during gameplay you must wait the full 120 seconds and then you will be given a victory. If both players quit out before the 120 seconds or if there is a dispute as to who won, the game will be replayed.

You may not play in the tournament if you have downloaded or used any mod or patch not created by westwood. I want everyone to have a fair chance of winning.

The tournament will be single elimination. Depending on how many people sign up we will have 3-5 rounds. If 8 people sign up, then we will have 3 rounds(start with 8 in the first round...down to 4 in the second round...and finally down to two for the third round). The maximum number of players i will be taking is 32.

If you would like to signup for this tournament please leave your WOL nickname. In a week or two, once enough people have signed up, i will start the tournament.

I wish anyone who signs up the best of luck and if you have any questions, you can either leave a reply here, email me at kyle001400@yahoo.com, or send me an IM on Yahoo IM or AOL IM(sn:kyle001400).

I hope to have a very fun and competitive tournament. Long live the Fighters! ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Why's no one signing up? I guess it's cause there's two tournaments going on already. Signups are still open for anyone who wants to play. And if you think that one of the rules is too harsh or something please let me know. I really would like to have a fun tournament.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok we now have 8 people signed up-i think it's about time to start the tourney ;D!

The matchups for the first round are:

Brennq vs. Cbrick04

Darkd3th vs. Sendakon

Unreached vs. Warskum

Atomic245 vs. Bryorama

Good luck to you all! Let me know when would be a good time to hold your matches.

• 2 weeks later...