Funny Witticisms to say To Rushers before I Quit

Navaros

I need some Funny Witticisms to say To Rushers before I Quit Under 3.

Like just now, I start a QM, and this clam74 guy comes along and camps his starting dust scout at a choke point right outside my base so I can't scout.    Yeah, like *THAT'S* really gonna happen.  LOL  

So I gave him the standard FO (abbreviated for our younger guests, as WOL would say  ::)  , though I did not abbreviate it in the game  ;D).

After the game, I felt empty.  I realized that the FO response just isn't creative enough, or fulfilling enough.  I need something funny to say to people who camp their starting units outside my base.  Earlier in the evening this tariqk guy used his starting units to attack my spice on Sandy Pass.  I insulted his intelligence in the game then made fun of him by telling him he gets a big fat load of Zero (Count 'em!) (0) points for doing that, then quit.

Even so, my comments just were not funny or fulfilling enough.  I need something with finesse and pizazz that's gonna humiliate these guys who are so skill-less that they need to attack with starting units, as well as crack me up every time I type it before quitting under 3.

Post your suggestions here.

Attacking at once is a strategy for people who don't think they can win fairly. I insult you not, I do it all the time. But frankly, what's the point unless you're playing against AI? People aren't likely to enjoy it much and a game that lasts only a few seconds is just dull.

P.S.

If they rush me, it'll be easier for me to finish them

How's this? Please explain, I've found in the past that the one who attacks in a rush, cowardly but useful tactic that it is, they nearly always win. This is because they have prepared fast with a small attack force, how does this make things easier for the defender?

Then why do I keep winning? Oh yeah, it'll be because my opponents never figured out they should try defensive manouvers. I always have a few pop-up turrets around, just in case. Or is it better to use units and concentrate cash on buildings? hmmm.....any thoughts?

Turrets its a waste of time, You can build more reinferys to get money faster, Then build your SubhousesMore fectorys...

Just build a rush by your self, But dont attack..

If the enemy will attack me with 10 Buzzsaws and mixed infantry, And i built 30 Dusties, I'll crush his rush

lmao, rushers do die quicker, they use all their money early, while i have alot more than them crushin them as they can't afford that much as i crushed their rush!! (with the exception of maxpower (orginal maxpower(now known as ordosjedi) not maxpovver!!))

Well i can see y why nav would quit, it is lame to attack with starting units. And I like the 3 min rule, and I am a ordos player. And I rush.

And just because you rush doesnt mean you have no money, its the opposite, if you are attacking them, they are on the defense, and that allows you to build up.

How's this? Please explain, I've found in the past that the one who attacks in a rush, cowardly but useful tactic that it is, they nearly always win. This is because they have prepared fast with a small attack force, how does this make things easier for the defender?

Invariably, if you rush a base with a small force at the start of the game either two things happen.  1) your force is too small and you are ineffective, or 2) your force is large enough to overcome a bases defenses, but your left with little or no money (in quick match settings)

If you do #1 its pointless, if you do #2 and your playing someone that can defend the rush adequately (like me) then your opponent is now at a disadvantage cause he has no money.  This is what Xenofex was talking about

How about:

"I'm a cowardly whiner who can't stand to lose, so I'm gonna quit"

or

"I want my mommy!"

They really suit your personality. ;D

couldn't said it better my self :)

If you hate getting rushed, then devise a new stratergy.

'oh he has a dust scout camping out my base'

us a minotaur or seomthing that will kick it's arse in a second.  DOn't have something like it?  use a bunch of small vechiles.

Well i can see y why nav would quit, it is lame to attack with starting units. And I like the 3 min rule, and I am a ordos player. And I rush.

And just because you rush doesnt mean you have no money, its the opposite, if you are attacking them, they are on the defense, and that allows you to build up.

X40 is correct in saying that if you rush you have time to build, but ONLY if someone doesn't counter the rush

This is why people like to rush (by default trying to eliminate the other player from rushing).  If i rush i save myself from his rush, and even if my rush fails, he's repairing, building, etc, so i have time to build up now

Now if your a good player and you defend the rush and then counter the rush with your units he's gonna hurt from it, he's gonna have to repair, build, etc, but with less money than you.  This is why atrietes are so strong if you can hold out the start of the game (in my opinion)

By the way, the best way to accomplish the defend counter tatic i talked about is to put your units next to or parallel to your buildings, then build turrents if needed.  Using your buildings instead of your entrance lets your opponent see your base, but it gives you a large edge in that a hark player can't just roll over infantry, and also if you have to set down a turrent, the opponents units are already in range.  Also, as long as you don't waypoint your factory, you start firing on the enemy as soon as you have a unit made.  I am stating this strategy for a game that is only like 2 minutes long, if your 5 minutes into the game it's no longer rushing

If your harvestors are getting rushed it's not rushing in my opinion either cause there's no unit made in the first minute of the game that can kill a harvestor in one loading cycle

I do agree that if a hark player sends his missle tank to your caryalls while your light years away "drudging" to your spice field that is not very fair.  But only if he camps it there and your far away.  If your base is right next to the spice field then it's your fault for not moving units to your harvestors before he gets there

Hehe, I've been rushing and getting rushed since the game came out.  There are a few things I've learned...

1) A "Rush" is an attempt to reach a spot that will give you a tactical advantage.  In a rush, this spot is your enemy's spice field.  For EVERY house, if you can reach that tactical spot first and defend it adequately, then you are at an advantage.

2) If two forces meet of the same size and same house (IE two simple dust and chem rushes with kobra in back), the defender will almost always win.

3) There is only one way that the rusher will be able to win; micromanaging.  You must make your enemy's strength his weakness.  If he has tonnes of dusts scouts early, use that to your advantage.  The combo of lasers and infantry in the early game is a very effective, anti-dust scout force.

4) Rushes are only effective if they are aimed at the weakest point.  By default, this is the spice field, because the enemy units are not there when the game starts.  If he moves them there quickly, and defends the position before you can make your move, then attack the next weakest spot (perhaps it is a small entrance at the back of his base).

5) If you're going to rush, make it count.  A failed rush is terrible for your economy.  All that wasted cash could have been put to better use in a more late-game directed strategy.

My biggest point is that I learned the "art" of the rush inside and out through playing all out, every game.  Obviously, this won't be to useful for the sluggish atreides, but you only get better at defending a good rush by playing a good rusher.  If you quit under three you deny yourself that opportunity.

Rushing seems like a useless tactic to me .. If a player feels satisfied on a quick, and easy match ever time(For their POINTS). Then Fine. But this game has more to it then just rushing.  Unfortunately I dont see players that rush, as a good player, just a waste of my time. Hey I know several players that do rushing over and over again, and thats the only way they now how to play. But you take them head to head in a game that last more then 5 minutes. Look out they lose. It’s really funny, watching a player trash talk you about how good he is, then, he sucks after 5min of game time.  Now if you use unties as a distracting means of strategy, Not killing them off in the first 3 minutes, your enemy will be flustered, and build useless thing to prepare for the worst. Which gives you a strong advantage on winning the game, but not a guaranty of victory. Going into a game knowing for sure your going to win, defeats the purpose of even playing. You might as well just play the computer, and get your jollies that way.  Lets keep this game a little challenging because if people haven’t realized yet, this game is dying already, based on rushing rushing.. rushing.. rushing.

the game isn't dying based on rushing, the game is dying based on boredom.  When wwol doesn't fix bugs, when people cheat their ways to the top 5 in bc and qm, when skirmish turns into 30K games or no games people get bored, at least i know i do

And i'm not saying that because it's some excuse for bad game play.  Even with people cheating i got in the top ten on qm two months in a row, and the third month i was ranked in the twenties even though i was gone for 3 weeks.  I just got sick of seeing people like IP getting ranked 3 when everyone knows they used to d/c (don't know if they still do).  I got sick of people refusing play on qm so they could change names real quick and play without fear of loosing points on their "main" nick. I get sick of hearing about hobbitz every month when bc titles mean absolutely nothing about good game skills.  I get sick of hearing about cheating and bugs when emperor isn't going to fix them, on this game or any game in the future from what i've seen.  i get sick of waiting for a game for 45 minutes in skirmish because i'm bored with 30K and fishers plain settings.

Conversely, i could log onto renegade and get a good game in 5 minutes, or i could log onto starcraft and get a good match in less than a minute.  Thats why people leave ebfd

It's really too bad that Emperor is so rigid on how people connect to each other. It would've been nice to have been able to server's outside of WOL since they're obviously brushing it under the carpet. It really can be a great game.

As far as rushing goes, that's really just part of the game. Any good players should be able to defend themselves against it. The only problem arises when you get new players that come into the game and then r whiped out in 5 minutes.....It's kinda discuraging.