WestWood Forum Users: To ease the transition

Mahdi

well it happened i went to check the boards for any last post and its already linked. i wish i could remember the quote from dune when he shed the tear...   :'( anyone feel free to quote...  am glad Fed2k is here! The Spice Must Flow...   see you on th ebattle field. 8)

heard them both before... im guessing  one is from D. Lynch movie and the other is the SciFi...  its probably worded differently in the novels too ;D

but back to the SciFi one, ya'll know they signed to do another one right?  Bsed on the 2 and 3 noveles.  Calling it Children of Dune I believe... and its supposed to be aboot Pauls twin children or something...  I hope its good!

• 2 weeks later...

NO!!

I'm no expert on these things, and I have never actually been to the WW forums before, but this is Fed2k. Even if it does become the offical website, it is still Fed2k.

This place is it's own theme, it looks good like it is and does not look tacky like other sites.

It could maybe use a small spruce up for the new users. But this does not need a theme change.

Who here could honestly say that this place does not look at least slightly good, better than almost every forum out there. And this is updated regularly enough. This is still a whole site, you can't change the whole thing for one game type. There are the books, the movies, things like arrakis and Dune Editing.

Sorry for going of onto a flaming tangent, but I'd just hate to see this site change for the worse.