Editing emperor's AI to suit your needs?

JB

2.Don't forget, I'm a programmer and my friend is. We had made the AIs ignore the other AIs and attack only ourself.(Only that leads to a problem of an AI didn't know what to do when their scout is blocked by a Con Yard as they ignore it.)

That's great! We sure can use a programmer with full access to the Emperor source code ;D

2.Don't forget, I'm a programmer and my friend is. We had made the AIs ignore the other AIs and attack only ourself.(Only that leads to a problem of an AI didn't know what to do when their scout is blocked by a Con Yard as they ignore it.)

That's great! We sure can use a programmer with full access to the Emperor source code ;D

[quote author=(

Instead of discovering an Empy player gem,we found an Empy modding gem! :O

Cool!Were the AIs on easy,normal or hard?

These AI-ignoring-AI can be used on easy, normal and hard, even on super AIs(self designed AIs, way too boring to make but fun to play with!)

Lol, you can't crack any "main program". Henry, define for me, why don't you, the "main program"? I know, why don't you post the magical source code? Why don't you post an end-game screenshot. Why don't you post a screenshot of said magical source code? ::)

Which file do you edit, henry?

Emperor.exe

Then I'm afraid that code would not work.

You see, when editing EXE files, you need to change the headers too when you edit the data.

And the data is displayed in binary, so you would not be able to understand the contents. Maybe if you were a very, very good hacker, you could read tiny fragments of the source code...

Henry.I am so bloody disappointed in you.You lied to us about the Chaos lightning effect affecting friendly units and even claimed that it was due to an old patch that did that...how could you henry?

And now you lie to us about this editing thing.And you are making up all the AI-AI stuff....how despicable,henry! >:(

• 4 weeks later...