FED2k Emperor Ladder

• 1 month later...

I have that problem too, my 3 last qm games dont show in the results and the points are not added...(negative points lol)  :-X

Well, i guess it doesnt matter now, cause we are now in december and a new ladder starts...right? But we would like to know if we can make ladder games now and they count to December...

(Shouldnt the ladder be empty now to start again this month...?!)  ???

Well the results are sent to this server by going through the proxy that is setup on either Olaf's or Ords' computer. The problem is that if the proxy crashes then the results won't be sent. I know Ords' proxy used to crash all the time but I don't know whether or not the same is true for Olaf's proxy.

So basically it looks like this:

XWIS => Proxy => FED2k

If the proxy goes down the results never arrive.

I didn't realize I had played a ladder game. I thought someone had to report that it was a ladder game? I just went into Xanax's room cuz everyone else was in a game...next thing I know I have a ladder game under my belt. From what I read up above qm setts were supposed to be used. When I played Xan we had 6k, 5 units, pre-built on, and crates were on. I thought fog and supers had to be on also for qm setts?

I didn't realize I had played a ladder game. I thought someone had to report that it was a ladder game? I just went into Xanax's room cuz everyone else was in a game...next thing I know I have a ladder game under my belt. From what I read up above qm setts were supposed to be used. When I played Xan we had 6k, 5 units, pre-built on, and crates were on. I thought fog and supers had to be on also for qm setts?

I'm thinking if they didn't tell you it was a ladder game and you don't want to be on the ladder Gob can do something about it.

For 1v1 ladder games I would recommend using QM, unless you both can agree on sets the customs it. While 2v2 games would be more like clan games. How does a 2v2 game report? Both members of winning team get ladder points? I sure wish we could get the BC manager back up, I made some room on my PC, hell I'd reinstall Emp for that.

BOW ~~ Brotherhood of the Worm

I thought BC was BestCrypt at first ! Hehe, Battle Clan, yeah...

Well, in a 2 vs 2 game, it is not a ladder game, only 1 vs 1's seem to go on the ladder. Clan games are rare-er then a Jeffyboy win, hehe.

As for BC games getting you back online, why doesnt the fun of playing emp get you back online ? Give it a twirl, remind yourself of how much fun you used to have.

• 2 weeks later...