FED2k Emperor Ladder

proxy say recieving and then done but not a single game is lgged on ladder ive even deleted old proxy and loaded a new one still no joy just dont get? :O

I had the same thing the 1st 2 months the ladder was up, then suddenly i dont know how it worked :D

Had norton installed but have removed and still same problem, have checked proxy line base on help file no probs there. used to have occassional problem with connection but solved that. anyway program used to say failed on that nut now it actually reports done as it used to but info just dont go through its atotal mystery to me and damned annoying but i'll keep tweaking and see what happens. any one with ideas drop me a line but please keep it simple as im no wizz with these machines ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the results for November:

[tt]1. brennq

P => 370

W => 24

L => 0

2. alchemi2

P => 247

W => 18

L => 9

3. skum0m3n

P => 220

W => 10

L => 1

4. poeticwar

P => 189

W => 8

L => 0

5. crushskul

P => 170

W => 7

L => 3

6. oldlords

P => 170

W => 6

L => 0

7. darkd3th

P => 133

W => 5

L => 0

8. margouila

P => 114

W => 5

L => 3

9. mee2quick

P => 109

W => 3

L => 0

10. sendakon

P => 87

W => 3

L => 0

11. lordcelts

P => 52

W => 1

L => 1

12. atomic245

P => 41

W => 1

L => 0

13. beelzib0b

P => 38

W => 1

L => 0

14. igarashi0

P => 35

W => 1

L => 0

15. azianown

P => 35

W => 1

L => 0

16. ps501

P => 32

W => 1

L => 1

17. cbrick04

P => 32

W => 1

L => 0

18. p90ctz

P => 32

W => 1

L => 0

19. kylemcfly

P => 26

W => 1

L => 2[/tt]

Well I'm stumpt reformatted drive reinstalled all but norton and checked proxy address and path way and still no joy >:(

Proxy reports that it has sent but still nothing on ladder cant think what else to do anyone got any ideas? feel free to im me or contact by MSN alchemi2@hotmail.com :-[ :'(

But I aint reinstall firewall as yet? :'(

proxy staes recieving done then under that sending done and my checkersay that its using port 80 to access net so i dont know why it aint reaching thew ladder unless its blocked at that end or on server just dont get it? :- :'(

But I aint reinstall firewall as yet? :'(

proxy staes recieving done then under that sending done and my checkersay that its using port 80 to access net so i dont know why it aint reaching thew ladder unless its blocked at that end or on server just dont get it? :- :'(

Could you install a network sniffer like Ethereal and sniff the traffic?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeeeehaaaaa FED2k Emperor Ladder works on xwis without the proxy running in the back !

So xwis ladder is shut down, but u can see the xwiss ladder stats on xwiss. Could they be changed with fed2k ladder stats? That should promote the ladder as well !

What about hall of fame? December is missing?

1 other thing : if u c th game results u c 1 game is reported twice by the two players. Can 1 off the 2 be deleted easily?

Big thx to the pple who made this ladder. GJ!

On the XWIS server, the number next to your name still shows your rank on the xcc ladder.  Is there anyway that you can make it so the number next to your name tells your rank on the fed2k ladder?