big players

Frodo_I

I'm getting tired of people turning tail and leaving my games when i change the map to a 4 person map instead of 8.  Or if i do the ultimate newbie basher, setting the money at 10K instead of 30K

I wanted to make a thread where everyone that likes small maps and low money, or living works and fog of war, or any combination could put their ONLINE names, so that i can add ya to my online list

The name i usually go by is honestbul, but i sometimes use frodovii

Please post your online EBFD names here so we can get a small group together to help fill games.  I may even make a clan in the future since qm is so useless now.  I dunno, we'll see

Well the only real sets to play by is qm sets. Say what you want but the only way to become a great player is by playing these sets. I can win on any sets, but all more money does is give a noob more time before he dies.

My nicks are ghazakull, and x40k

Frodo, it's not like you're the only one. Try setting up a 4 player on something like spice bowl or cradle basin with 6k and watch how fast newbies go in and out.

I also had a room full of people playing guild one day. I lowered the money down from 20k to 10k, and everyone disappeared all of a sudden.

Seriously, in a game that not many people play, it's sick to have to deal with that kind of stuff.

Yes, I looks like many people play with 30k money, Fishers Plain, living off. And if it isn't that way they begin to cry.

For myself the perfect settings are:

money 30k, units 0, superweapons off, prebuilt off, living on, crates on, fog of war off. And as map a 4/6 player map.

But mostly I agree when the superweapons are off

I doesn't matter with me, cause the disadvantages you have, others have too...

My online is timhn, as you can see under my name

also, if you do use one of the types of dishes i talked about, could you please take the time to do a speed test and tell me what you get?? you can just type speed test into search and it'll give you like 4 sites where you can do it.  I usually get 2 - 2.5 Mbps test results, which is great, but my cable's going out about twice a week for usually 4-8 hours, which i don't find acceptable

thanks guys i'll add you all to my list and whenever i'm on i'll just go to the list and start paging

I won't even bother making a game till i page everyone on the list, so i'll just do a "making a big game in 2 minutes" page to everyone