The most pathetic player?

henry

Post your experience of playing the most pathetic player you have encountered in your Emperor: Battle for Dune. Well, not counting me.

Note: Please don't include the player's name so there's no gunpowder around.

anyone with a FEW or SKUM tag pretty much gurantees mass-patheticism. i bet even Nyar could beat them.

Thanks for the compliment Nav, but I seriously doubt I can beat anyone LOL..

Even I[even worse than nav] can beat you!I think!

Someone that thinks hes Atreides God and ducks every challenge

Oh yeah and some1 that ducked me like 1000 times over the years in qm. He even ducked me like 50 times in a row.

anyone with a FEW or SKUM tag pretty much gurantees mass-patheticism. i bet even Nyar could beat them.

I'm not sure about FEW, because I haven't ever kept any track of them or paid much attention to them, but I know you are definitely wrong about *SKUM*. Have you played anyone from *SKUM*? I'm sure you'd have a pretty good chance of getting your ass handed to you, especially if you played doomp0w3r or skum0m3n.

*SKUM* was very active and competitive when the ladders were still alive. I even remember *SKUM* won the number one position for a month last year, and even for the months that they weren't number one, they were still close to or in the top ten, with lots of wins, and few losses. The only reasons they would lose points or not get enough to be in the top spot, would be because of two things.

1. People would dc cheat on them.

2. People would duck them.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't recall seeing TCF anywhere in the clan rankings. ::) If you really think *SKUM* is so pathetic, I'm sure you could own all of them with no problem, and beat everyone that *SKUM* can beat. It's funny how TCF never seemed to rank though, isn't it? :O

Someone that thinks hes Atreides God and ducks every challenge

Oh yeah and some1 that ducked me like 1000 times over the years in qm. He even ducked me like 50 times in a row.

And he still dares to post in Empy boards to pretend to be an elite!

Why is "pathetic player" mentioned in Empy strats board? :O

So that we can reconize a pathetic player and those who are really pathetic can know...?!#@^$#!!!

No...Just a place for people to bluff. Topics like this attracts quite a lot of attention.

I can beat Nema ? :O Nah, can't be. Finally I had achieved something with this game and then someone else steals it away from me ? No way !

lol

It was a joke, to challenge Nema.

I believe he once said that he lost to a new AI he had programmed (or someone else, in his KH mod)

And then I asked why he was so sure the AI was good, and not that he was bad.

Don't worry...

Although I like to play with you once :)

Thanks for the compliment Nav, but I seriously

doubt I can beat anyone LOL..

Haha, I have a FEW Tag and I beat Him lol

Okay I just met a pathetic player on the net.

He is my friend, and we're playig on LAN.

Here's the BO:

We're playing on Three Bridges so there's no Spice

Me(Ordos):

MCV deploy

Wind Trap

Barraks--5 chemical troopers+rush immediately

Factory+Barraks Upgrade+killed all his infantry /w my chemical troopers

Factory+3 Dust Scouts+2Laser Tanks

Hanger+6 Dust Scouts

Hanger Upgrade+Hanger

Hanger+3EITS+7sabotaurs

Deploy all EITS over his conyard, and sabotaurs around his factory(took 3 only)

At this point what my friend got left is just infantry barraks+Hanger+infinate amount of Sonic Tanks behind his Barraks without landing pads and an outpost. He built a whole load of Kinjar Infantry saying he is going to go defensive.

Without hurrying I built all the way to a palace and used a Chaos Lighting Strike on his Sonic Tanks. They killed each other and all the rest of the buildings.

And my friend is still standing in defensive position, unwilling to move his Kinjar Infantries(he had over 200 of them while I have only 30 land units counting my MCV)

For fun, I built around 15 MCV and rolled over all his Kinjar Infantries :) :) :) :)