Best Worst Game

FireSnake

Okay, we all know the topics of the best games et cetera et cetera.

But now - tell me the WORST game You've played in ... let's say ... the year 2003 and the year 2002.

2003 - Silent Hill 2 (Have I mentioned how fun it is to live in constant depression and sadness? No? Well, it isn't)

2002 - Shadowman (CTRL+ALT+DEL)

Now Your's? :D

- Matthew

damn that's weird. I can't remember any sucky games from the past 2 years.... wow. There must be something i didn't like... hmmm let's think..... GODDAMMIT i liked every single one of them. Can't they even make crappy games these days?.

the only game i'm facing with mixed feelings is age of mythology. I don't know why. The game is realy good, nice intro, diverce races, cool specials it has a lot of pro's. Yet i get bored at playing the game after like 45 min. and i have no freaken idea why.

the only game i'm facing with mixed feelings is age of mythology. I Yet i get bored at playing the game after like 45 min. and i have no freaken idea why.

because watching miniscule Stick Figures which look like they were drawn with an Etch-A-Sketch by a 6-yr old can only hold one's attention for so long

the only game i'm facing with mixed feelings is age of mythology. I Yet i get bored at playing the game after like 45 min. and i have no freaken idea why.

because watching miniscule Stick Figures which look like they were drawn with an Etch-A-Sketch by a 6-yr old can only hold one's attention for so long

he speak the truth! :O

. . .

though I have never played nor seen the horror known as "age of mythology" I heard from a young man whose pants where straped to his thigh by his belt and was listening to that "hip-hop" and this was when I had to walk seven miles barefoot to my one room schoolhouse . . . and . . .

. . .

well I heard it sucked. :P

Silent Hill 2 was such a bad game.

Bad camera, even worse controls, even much more worse dialogues and voice-acting.

I mean, every second sentence began with "anyway". Pssh!

Exempli gratia - "There are monsters in here! ... Anyway ..."

Psssh! Geez, how dare they make dialogues like that.

And furthermore - the game was depressing and I still can't understand why I condemned my free space for that game.

- Matthew

Vice City is not a bad game. I'm eager to try it out, but already I can tell that it's not a bad game. Maybe not a good game, because already it's showing so many signs of continuety.

I think that WarCraft III - Reign of Chaos and Grand Theft Auto - Vice City should not be in this thread.

WCIII-ROC is not liked mostly because we're Dune fans. Come on. ;) Draw the lines. It's logic that we're having some kind of sub-concious grudge against rivaling companies.

Anyway, WCIII-ROC was quite a good game. Not the best, but deffinately not the worst. Character modesl were way too spiky and grotesque and the whole colourful graphic suited only for the Night Elves.

But the story was adequate, the FMV's were good, dialouges and voice acting was adequate and the system was fine.

But it's all about tastes though.

- Matthew

WarCraft 3 was quite a let down, but not really "bad".
What's with you saying I didn't like WC3? I said it was a bit of a let down; too many missed opportunities (and that f*xxing group cap >:(). But I still like it.